My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shropt

My Little Mod
Reaction score
MLP-show-title-card_1.jpg

Anyone else watching the new My Little Pony TV series? I guess it's been on for a little while but "my wife" has started watching recently. The show is darn good with great characters, story lines, and each episode continues from the last.

Any other Bronies on the board?

Seriously? How many episodes have you guys watched? Trust me, you don't know what you are missing. Plus, it's summer. What show on TV is actually good right now?

Seriously? How many episodes have you guys watched? Trust me, you don't know what you are missing. Plus, it's summer. What show on TV is actually good right now?

Louie, Wilfred, South Park, Rescue Me, Curb Your Enthusiasm(Maybe the best currently on TV period), Master Chef...

Louie, Wilfred, South Park, Rescue Me, Curb Your Enthusiasm(Maybe the best currently on TV period), Master Chef...

Louie (never heard of it)
Wilfred... being cancelled already
South Park... I'll give you this one. They are better again.
Rescue Me... Final season, didn't start and don't wanna catch up
Curb... Really? Really? Plus I don't have "movie" channels
Master Chef... I don't like shows where they bring normal people on the show to yell at them. Sorry.

I will give you that you only listed one reality show though. That's tough to do nowadays.

ponyclap.gif

Louie (never heard of it)
Wilfred... being cancelled already
South Park... I'll give you this one. They are better again.
Rescue Me... Final season, didn't start and don't wanna catch up
Curb... Really? Really? Plus I don't have "movie" channels
Master Chef... I don't like shows where they bring normal people on the show to yell at them. Sorry.

I will give you that you only listed one reality show though. That's tough to do nowadays.

Where's your proof? Nothing comes up when you google "wilfred fx canceled."

MLP-show-title-card_1.jpg

Anyone else watching the new My Little Pony TV series? I guess it's been on for a little while but "my wife" has started watching recently. The show is darn good with great characters, story lines, and each episode continues from the last.

Any other Bronies on the board?

Are you being really serious right now ? Im not being mean I just want to know.

Has is had the sea ponies as guest stars yet? I always liked the sea ponies.

tumblr_kyk496yOGn1qb3mmfo1_r1_500.jpg

psssst......they change color!

Last edited:
Back