Aviation Art....with Signatures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adolfo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have collected close to 200 pieces in last 35 years...these Historical pieces are but a few I have... all signed by the great men who flew those planes....there is an actual Matted signature of Rommel there too....over 95% of these men are now all dead...Many of these now command a great price on the secondary market....plus I was able to get many extra signatures through the years...From Pilots WW1 to Vietnam...Robert Taylor is the number one aviation artist in the world for last 30 plus years

Last edited:
I have some pieces I bought from Air War College. One has a signature from one of the Tuskegee Airmen.

I don't have any room for them so I will send them to you if you want them.

I appreciate it very much but I'm actually downsizing my collection quite a bit...Thank you so much though....I'll be showing more of my Aviation Collection soon........

Autographs at the bottom of Erich Hartman and Gerhard Barkhorn...The two greatest aces of all time with over 300 confirmed kills each!

The first photo is a wartime autograph is of Micheal Wittman...the greatest Tank ace of all time...killed in action in 1944....the other two are of Hans Ulrich Rudel the highest decorated man for Germany in WWII and perhaps the all around greatest and toughest pilot of all time

Last edited:
The autograph of the "Red Baron" Manfred Von Richtofen killed in Action 1918...the second photo is a piece of fabric taken from the plane he was killed in....the other green fabric was taken from a british plane that was up in the air that day in combat with the Red Baron

Here is another great and well known pliot autograph who flew in a galaxy far far away

Flying tigers print with over 30 autographs with SS Flying Tiger John Wayne 1/4 PF statue

Other well known if not odd pilots signature..first is Boston Red Sox Ted Williams who lost 6 of his best years Flying in WWII and Korea otherwise IMHO he would have been the greatest baseball player of all time...Evil Kenevil...who flew Motorcycles long before X-games or BMX existed pretty much...and last the crew of the Enterprise who will fly in the future..

The signatures of the crews who dropped the Atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki on August 6th and 9th 1945...

The first print is signed by WWII US Submarine Congressional Medal of Honor winners....The Second is a hand colored by the artist WWII print signed by 10 German U-Boat Knights Cross winners...The third print is signed by 40 German U-Boat Knights Cross Winners

This Print is showing a Scene in WWII of US P-38's sneeking up low about to Assasinate(terminate or kill) Admiral Yamamoto in the pacific...It is signed by the men who flew the mission including the man who shot Yamamoto's plane down dead

This double remarqued print was signed 29 years ago by Chuck Yeager the first man to officially break the the speed of sound barrier...

Two hand drawn one of a kind pencil drawings containing the matted signatures of Germany's Helmut Wick and Werner Molders who were both killed during WWII

Back