• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT Aliens USCM HICKS with custom head by FMLes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V-Raptor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, everybody!

I would gladly give the new home to the Hicks figure with custom headsculpt by FigureMasterLes (well painted). I'm not MINT collector, I don't really need the original box, but I need this figure in great condition with all accessories including stand and shotgun shells.

Pic of needed head:

fml_head.jpg

photo by STENDEC, OSW.

I'm ready to offer you 450 USD for this figure.
I'm paying via PayPal only.
Shipping to Russia needed (it would be extra 35-50$ via registered airmail).

I've got 684 positive feedbacks on the E-Bay and not a single negative, so there won't be any troubles from my side. ;)

Also I would check out some offers without custom head, but I would like to pay less for it. Reasonable haggling is OK.
Also I would check out some offers without helmet, but I would like to pay much less for it.

Please, PM me if your have any offers.
Sending few photos of the figure would be highly appreciated. :D

Last edited:
Good luck brother you will need it.
One just sold on eBay for over $600.

You could do what I did and make your own.
The sculpt is just the pvt stoner figure head from HT with the paint app removed and hair sculpted onto it.

I know, thanks.
It was 660 to be correct, and I'm not ready to pay it for 1/6 scale. :D

UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Got it mint without needed head for 470 shipped on the e-bay.

Close this thread, please.
Thanks for your work, Admins and Moderators!

Good luck brother you will need it.
One just sold on eBay for over $600.

You could do what I did and make your own.
The sculpt is just the pvt stoner figure head from HT with the paint app removed and hair sculpted onto it.

Ummm...NO. :slap The head sculpt pictured in this thread is the same one that I have. It is NOT the "Stoner" figure head sculpt repainted. It is a Les Walker aka "figuremasterles" original sculpt he did a few years ago. He no longer makes it. I have one that is painted by Les, and it's one of my top 3 favorite figures I own now. :)

You can see the "Stoner" head sculpt I repainted for my custom Hicks before I got the great "spikey haired" one that I have on the figure now from Les. It is in my signature image below right now...

Right you are, JediMike! :) I don't really like the "Stoner" skulpt, would like to try my luck in getting the one from Less. I want this guy to be "spikey haired" too. :D Too bad that I've jumped into collecting USCM so late. :( But now I need only Hicks head and Apone. The last one is not so rare, so it seems to me that I'm OK with that line. :D

And again.
PLEASE, CLOSE THIS THREAD.
Not actual anymore, I've picked up the figure itself already.
THANKS!

Ummm...NO. :slap The head sculpt pictured in this thread is the same one that I have. It is NOT the "Stoner" figure head sculpt repainted. It is a Les Walker aka "figuremasterles" original sculpt he did a few years ago. He no longer makes it. I have one that is painted by Les, and it's one of my top 3 favorite figures I own now. :)

You can see the "Stoner" head sculpt I repainted for my custom Hicks before I got the great "spikey haired" one that I have on the figure now from Les. It is in my signature image below right now...

All les did was sculpt hair on the stoner he didn't sculpt his head from scratch. If you own both which I do you can see it is the same sculpt but his has hair sculpted on it

Here's a stoner head painted by small studios I owned.

Absolutely no likeness to Biehn or the les version

( I am being sarcastic lol).

c094756f-a75c-2db4.jpg

c094756f-a7c3-b053.jpg

c094756f-a807-389f.jpg

c094756f-a841-e6cf.jpg

And here is a stoner I sculpted as best as I could to look like the Figure master version.
Sorry for bad photo I had to use my camera on my phone.

c094756e-c33f-e90b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back