Paranormal Activity 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, the trilogy makes sense - one sister's experience, the others at the same approximate time, and finally, what started it all when they were kids. I enjoy them as well, although I thought 1 was superior to 2. It's going to be tricky doing the camera work for a 1988 timeline as well.

These movies have 0 horror and or scare factor... Id have a better chance of catching a real ghost on tape then ever being scared by these movies at all... By the way I have seen 1 and 2 Ill watch 3 cause I want to see the end be worked out but my interest dies right there....

I think it's cool that they're actually building a mythology with this series as opposed to just a series of one off, random family with a camera stuff which would have been such an easy route to take. Having watched this trailer though, the big drawback is that each time they go to the well, the tricks are less effective.

I'm a big fan of the first one, I think it's a really solid haunted house flick. The second one I found a bit dull overall, but it had it's moments. The way that jump scare was so telegraphed in this trailer, I don't have high hopes, but I'll still give it a watch.

These movies have 0 horror and or scare factor... Id have a better chance of catching a real ghost on tape then ever being scared by these movies at all... By the way I have seen 1 and 2 Ill watch 3 cause I want to see the end be worked out but my interest dies right there....

Damn right about that. When I heard stories of people crying from seeing this movie and people running out the theater from seeing it I thought I would need therapy after watching this. But no ! The movies played off like some youtube video on a budget. Wasnt really scary at all.

The first was definitely the best. Although I didn't ____ my pants with fright, it had a couple of scenes that definitely gave me a little to think about ( I felt Mika's pain when he felt he could not prtect Katy). The second fell back on much the same stuff in the "scary" tricks department, but I thought they were cool tricks (I really like the dragging of the people), so I liked them anyway.

I'll check out three for sure. I expect to enjoy it as I did 2. That is to say, I may not flip out over how great the movie will be, but I am sure I will stay in to it for the duration of the show.

the first 2 weren't scary, but I liked them a lot for what they were. I think I would've liked to see what happened to the young daughter in the 2nd film instead of doing another prequel.

I really enjoyed the first one in the theater. The people in my theater certainly found it scary. The second one was turning into a snoozefest but the last 15 minuted were great and I like the backstory they peppered throughout. I'll check it out.

they should have stopped at the first one i see this being the new saw.. i see a new one being released every year .

Saw the trailer for the the 3rd one. 1988 it says? That is one damn good High Definition Camera they had back then. Looks better than the one I just brought.

Saw the first one. I enjoyed it for what it was not what people try to make it out to believe. Never bothered watching the second since it was obvious it was made because how much money came in from the first one.

Hope ya enjoy it.

Enjoyed the first one. The second one took forever to get going. Never saw any of these at the movies, so won't go see the 3rd at the movies.

here's the trailer for those who haven't seen it yet :monkey3

[ame="https://youtu.be/8RGqm3e-JSc"]302 Found[/ame]

Back