Gentle Giant Ltd Star Wars Panel Comic Con 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gentle Giant Ltd Star Wars Lucas Licencing Panel Comic Con 2011

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfHegNZPE3o&feature=channel_video_title"]‪Gentle Giant Ltd Star Wars Lucas Licencing Panel Comic Con 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!

I had really good customer service from Gentle Giant recently. I too was getting a bit cautious of them for a while but a Mini Bust arrived damaged and they sent me a replacement straight away, great to deal with so I thought I'd mention it.

I like the Nien Nunb bust, good to see the character getting some attention.

Revisiting Boba in minibust form? Always wanted that one, but they will hurt the aftermarket value of the original, no?

I don't trust GG :lecture

Same here. That's why I never started a collection of mini-busts. But I do like some of their statues like Dewback and Sandtrooper, Scout on Speederbike, kneeling Vader and Slave Leia and Stormtrooper bust.

Curious about the AT-AT. What is with that, what scale?

They make promising prototypes but the production piece takes forever to get released.

Never was a fan of the busts. I got into GG when they started their maquette line with tartakowski's version of Clone Wars. Even today, i'm still disappointed Lucasfilm stopped that line. So many characters left to do.

I wish I had gotten into the Tartakovsky maquettes sooner. I picked up the C-3PO & Jawa statue for cheap, but all the others I like best (R2-D2 & Leia, Mace Windu, Boba Fett & Han Solo in Carbonite) are too expensive on the aftermarket. There's only so much I'm willing to pay for an 8 or 9-inch statue.

Back