SS 1/6 Variations?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
I started out life as a vintage GI Joe collector. If you know anything about that toy line you know there's a dozen variations of countless items, some exceedingly rare.

Has anyone ever noticed any Sideshow variations? I always wondered about this but I've never heard anyone mention it before.

Sean

Really, about the only variations that exist are the intentional ones such as Cobra Commander/Crimson Cobra Commander, and Annakin Skywalker/Darth Vader: Sith Apprentice.

Unless you add variations such as the colored Clones...but those are intended as completely separate characters so I don't count them.

And there have been no errors such as a single released character coming with two completely different shades of hair color...at least not that I have heard of.

Yeah, I meant the unintentional variations of color, accessories, sculpts or toolings, patterns for clothing, etc.

Sean

:lol.............or short saber vader in long tray............:cuckoo:

What about big and little head Han figures double telescoping light sabers, or vinyl capes LOL

sometimes you get ones with cross eyes or 2 left hands.. very rare.

Never heard of any... I think a lot of the vintage variations are due to different production runs and even different factories. Whereas with stuff like Sideshow figures they are only made during a short window in the same location so its unlikely that you would see variations.

I have a VR HTF 1:6 MIMB SS ROTLA Indiana Jones V1 with floppy legs. PM with offers.

Only variations i'm aware of are exclusives/non exclusives. The former holds value, the later doesn't :D

Back