Tragic Toys Pin Cushion Queen review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm still recovering from the Con, but it's time to get back to the reviews. I'm looking at the Pin Cushion Queen from Dark Horse Comics, part of their vinyl statue series based on Tim Burton's designs.

You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Sweet! I'm always checking your site for all the latest reviews, Michael. Keep up the great work!

Sweet, i absolutely love the book and didnt realise there was anything released from it.

Nice review as always. :)

There are some cute small scale figures as well in sets of three, and I agree, the book is great.

pin_cushion_queen_set_L.jpg

Oyster-Boy.bmp

AAAAAneFzZQAAAAAAEhxVQ.jpg

There are some cute small scale figures as well in sets of three, and I agree, the book is great.

pin_cushion_queen_set_L.jpg

Oyster-Boy.bmp

AAAAAneFzZQAAAAAAEhxVQ.jpg

Awesome, they look really cool. I had no idea there was anything like this released from the book. Might have to have a look around for them.

On a slightly unrelated topic my waitlist just converted for the jun planning pumpkin king figure. Looked interesting.

I have the original Pumpkin King that JP did, do you mean that one, about 16" tall. If you like the JP style they did some great figs from James and the Giant Peach as well. I have Grasshopper, Commodore Centipede and Pirate Jack Skellington, I think thats all they did. I keep searching around to see if they at least did James, but it doesn't look that way.

Back