Disney Legendary Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImNotBad

Freakalicious
Reaction score
With the reveal of the Star Wars Legendary scale figures at Comic Con, would anyone else like to see Disney characters in this size?

I've been completely impressed by the Premium Format line - not just Disney, but all the characters they do are awesome. I'd love to see Maleficent or Jessica Rabbit in a Legendary scale, and would buy quite a few characters if they did it. :pray:

How cool would some of the Haunted Mansion characters be in that scale.

With the reveal of the Star Wars Legendary scale figures at Comic Con, would anyone else like to see Disney characters in this size?

I've been completely impressed by the Premium Format line - not just Disney, but all the characters they do are awesome. I'd love to see Maleficent or Jessica Rabbit in a Legendary scale, and would buy quite a few characters if they did it. :pray:

I think Pirates of the Carribean (ride not movie) and Haunted Mansion would be the smart starts if they were to do this. Also any of the villains.

But... how popular could these be? To me, they're just way too big for me to be interested in owning.

Yea i would love some , disney characters in this line. Although i think they will go for marvel characters, star wars, maybe LOTR :monkey2

'Legendary' Scale could really be any scale. You should state how big you ctually want them.

It ranges from 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 scale.

Gotta be specific or Sideshow will get confused, make a 1/4 scale, call it a CSF and give it a 'Legendary' price.

I think it would be too big for disney characters.
Im still on the fence with starting the 1/4 scale Disney PF line, untill they release a peice i just cant resist cough*JAFAR*cough, then i would prob want to get the rest! (Hook and Jessica almost has me) But LSF i wouldnt buy. too expensive i think and if i ever purchased a LSF it would prob be a 1 off of a favorite iconic character, never a whole line. JMO

I am trying to think of some 1:2 pieces I would want, and the only one I can consider dropping that much on a statue is Jessica Rabbit. All others I think I prefer in 1:4 scale...

Maybe a 1:1 Wall E?

I think Pirates of the Carribean (ride not movie) and Haunted Mansion would be the smart starts if they were to do this. Also any of the villains.

But... how popular could these be? To me, they're just way too big for me to be interested in owning.

Yeah, I agree. Make no mistake, every LSF I've seen looks fantastic, and the size really is awesome. But it really has to limit the customer base, due to both price and size.

I don't think so, for that size is too expensive And even hard for them to sell 1/4 pf now, many only the Jessica will sold out.

I am trying to think of some 1:2 pieces I would want, and the only one I can consider dropping that much on a statue is Jessica Rabbit. All others I think I prefer in 1:4 scale...

Maybe a 1:1 Wall E?

A 1:1 WALL-E would totally be rad!

I think the Legendary Scale Figures are amazing, and I would LOVE to see SS produce some cool Disney characters in that size. In particular, Jessica Rabbit would look UNBELIEVABLE at that size. Captain Hook, The Mad Hatter (animated version), Malificent, Cruella DeVil, and Winne the Pooh would be great too. I really hope they pursue this!

I'd love a 1:1 WALL-E.

I don't think the legendary scale would be great for Disney pieces. The PF's don't seem to be selling all that great or coming out very frequently. I would prefer Sideshow to concentrate on that instead of devoting time to something bigger and more expensive that won't sell well.

If they did do it though, HM ride figures would be awesome. Put me down for a 1:2 scale set of the Hitchhiking Ghosts.

The only 1:2 statue I think SS would make would be Jack Sparrow, but like Agent0028 said, I think they need to keep focusing on the 1:4 line until they find their audience.

Back