Hot Toys Luke vs SSC Boba

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one are you excited for the most?

• Total voters

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
(just a fun little poll, these two seem to be the most popular new announcements)

Yes we are all getting both!! But which one are you excited for the most?

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Luke VS SSC Boba

Probably Luke, cause I have had the Medi Boba for a few years.

Boba for sure! He's #1 on my must have list right now even moreso than the Predators. Luke looks cool but it will totally depend on what I have on my plate that will determine whether or not I'll get him.

I'll pick boba as i'm sure he's gonna be in my collection next year. Luke, it'll depend on the pricepoint so i'm trying not to get too excited.

I voted for Boba, but it would be interesting to see where Grievous stacks up against these two.

Ofcourse Luke, coz it's epic character and it's HOT f___ TOYS!

And bcoz I love Boba's design from RotJ :nana:

I voted for Luke even though I'm skipping him. I'm more excited for HT Luke because of what it means for the SW line--better, more realistic figures. And it hopefully means a new Bespin Han and Leia.

But I am getting Sideshow's Boba, so it's not like he's not exciting either!

In any normal circumstance I would pick Boba over Luke any day. But, since I already have a really well made Boba (Medicom ROTJ) I'm going to go with Bespin Luke since he looks to be made so well.

Having seen both in person, Boba all the way. Don't get me wrong. Luke looks amazing, but its just another Luke. We've seen tons in this scale from Sideshow alone. This is the first Fett and he looks great!

Although I think I'm most excited for the General.

Boba Fett. I love Luke but I already have a ton of Luke figures in my collection. I've been waiting for SS Boba Fett since I started collecting 1/6th, skipping both Medi offerings.

Ufff is hard , Boba is my favorite character , and one of the most expected figured , but i have three bobas ( Marmit and Medis ), and the luke is the first of HT in the Star wars universe....damn, my vote is for Luke , this decision is to think as a collector, this moment we expected it long ago ....

Just slightly more excited for Luke... but moreso for what this increased relationship with HT will bring. If I could only have one it would be Boba, since the Sideshow version is "good enough". But I'm very excited to see what else we get from the Sideshow/Hot Toys team up.

But to be honest out of the con I'm most excited about Grievous. When Sideshow is willing to make a figure that complicated you know lots of awesomeness is coming :rock

Wow, they're going neck and neck so far, huh? I'm excited for both, and I do plan on getting both. However, for some reason, if forced to choose, I'm going to go with Luke.

Back