Ok who else is getting the Leia PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dregs

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got moved off the of wait list to an actual order. I didn't think I would be moved to an actual order and now I'm having second thoughts. Talk me out of cancelling!!! BTW its for the exclusive version.:emperor

If you can afford it, get it. Anything else is just buyers remorse and you will get over that once she arrives. :D

pixletwin said:
If you can afford it, get it. Anything else is just buyers remorse and you will get over that once she arrives. :D

i agree!! im a procrastinator so i will wait to order mine until people start getting their's delievered. i dont need the exclusive so the regular will be nice to give my girlfriend whose name is Leia.

dregs said:
I just got moved off the of wait list to an actual order. I didn't think I would be moved to an actual order and now I'm having second thoughts. Talk me out of cancelling!!! BTW its for the exclusive version.:emperor

You should definitely cancel it... um... yes definitely. Who would want that thing anyway? *(runs off to check on wait-list stauts)* :monkey3

Why exactly are you having second thoughts? I have no doubt about getting the exclusive. The iconic ANH Leia will go great with my other PFs and I really like the Stromtrooper blaster. I guess it comes down to whether or not it's in your budget.

I considered cancelling my exclusive to get the regular cheaper...but I want that stormtrooper blaster and I think its worth the extra money for it. Leia is going to be awesome. Stormtrooper blaster (or her pistol) long eyelashes, and how in the world can you have Star Wars Premium Format figures without a bloody ANH Princess Leia? It's like french fries without ketchup it's just not right!

I got mine order since day one, I am keeping it, I got all EX star wars PF, but my problems is running out of room for all their boxes.:monkey4

mm-factors-leia.jpg

I'm getting the exclusive.

pjam said:
Hey Batty, I think I like your latest Avatar version best so far...
Thanks. I seem to always like the latest one I put up. Just a couple more to go before the decision.

And by the way...

Not this one:

dregs said:

Are you friggin' kidding me?! This is the BEST looking Star Wars PF so far,
and you'd be nuts to cancel it IMHO. I've got Vader and Grievous right now,
and Leia will be the first Star Wars human PF that I'll be getting for my collection.

She looks totally amazing, and with the chage-o-blaster, you can't go wrong.

I'll be putting my Exc. Leia next to my Exc. 7 of 9, to make up a "Babes in Space" theme. :monkey5

There - did that convince you to keep her? :chew

JS :D

JSAuctionService said:
Are you friggin' kidding me?! This is the BEST looking Star Wars PF so far,
and you'd be nuts to cancel it IMHO. I've got Vader and Grievous right now,
and Leia will be the first Star Wars human PF that I'll be getting for my collection.

She looks totally amazing, and with the chage-o-blaster, you can't go wrong.

I'll be putting my Exc. Leia next to my Exc. 7 of 9, to make up a "Babes in Space" theme. :monkey5

There - did that convince you to keep her? :chew

JS :D

LOL I think I'm going to keep the order in :chew

IMG_0203.jpg

And this is Leia without her eyelashes. I hope they lightened her hair in the paint apps. Carrie had lighter brown hair with auburn highlights in ANH.

Back