• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Good Guy Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scorpleo85

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Im a huge Chucky fan but what I really want is a plain Good Guy version, when he's in doll form. Anyone know who makes custom Good Guys?

I think Sideshow is doing 1 soon Because in there Q&A about 6 months ago someone asked and they said they were gonna do another chucky. I only remember because its something I am also waiting for

Im a huge Chucky fan but what I really want is a plain Good Guy version, when he's in doll form. Anyone know who makes custom Good Guys?

Medicom made some Good Guy dolls but wouldn't put the money down for those , just wait till the end of the year , i'm sure Sideshow will give us some info on their Good Guy doll project

I think Sideshow is doing 1 soon Because in there Q&A about 6 months ago someone asked and they said they were gonna do another chucky. I only remember because its something I am also waiting for

:exactly:

ur right vaako, ive waited this long already, so i can wait a few more months

Q.I’ve always been a huge fan of the Child’s Play movies. I’m fascinated by the “good guys” and Chucky himself. Last year, you released the Seed of Chucky live-size figure, which is awesome! I love the details, the blood, etc. Are there plans in the near future for producing a life-size Chucky or a life-size “good guy” with has the same excellent quality and details as your 1:1 Seed of Chucky?
A.Yes, we are actively looking into development of a new life-size Chucky figure. It’s too early to confirm, but it is possible for late 2010 or 2011.

Q.Is there any new news on the status of the new life-size Chucky you were looking at developing in 2010/2011? When will it be available, roughly, and will it be the same sort of price as the other life-size Chucky you did?
A.The new Chucky is currently on hold. We’re eager to get new Chucky products into the pipeline, but we’ve been a bit distracted by other opportunities and ongoing programs.

Back