[Blu-Ray] A Nightmare on Elm Street: 1-7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some more details about this release are showing up on the internet...

£65 (approx.)

Trailer
Chapter / Scenes
Animated Menu
Music Videos
24-Page Nightmare-Comic
Alternate Endings
Audio Commentary
Documentaries

There is a trailer for the Blu-Ray box set on the Amazon Japan website:

[ame="https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B005CLCUB4"]Amazon.co.jp�F ƒGƒ‹ƒ€ŠX‚̈«–²�@ƒRƒŒƒNƒ^�[ƒY�Eƒ{ƒbƒNƒX(4–‡‘g)�y�‰‰ñŒÀ’è�¶ŽY�z [Blu-ray]: ƒEƒFƒX�EƒNƒŒƒCƒ”ƒ“, ƒ�ƒo�[ƒg�EƒCƒ“ƒOƒ‰ƒ“ƒh: DVD[/ame]

These are some screen caps from the trailer:

This is a translation of the product description from the Amazon page:

"Killer strikes in a dream: a masterpiece depicting the Pope's Freddy Krueger "Nightmare on Elm Street" series, the long-awaited release on Blu-ray Box!"

*Limited Edition
Disc 1 - Nightmare on Elm Street
1 (Story Behind/ Legend of the focus point of the film / Making / horror "Nightmare on Elm Street," the origin of
Another Ending) "Scary Ending" / "Happy Ending" / "Freddie Ending"

Disc 2 - Nightmares 2/3
2 (movie elements / and gay heroes)

3 (Memories of a snake and pig / Warrior Path of adding E / from / Fan / Built by the company / Freddie Looking Back / Part One reason can not stop / rally talent)
Music Video: "DREAM WARRIOR'S BY DOKKEN"

Disc 3 - Nightmares 4/5
4 (Completion of the film / turns into / Freddie props and special effects / challenges to his fourth)
5 (Small deviation / directing / Hopkins in the dream stairs / floor / icky baby Attacked)
Music videos
- "Are You Ready for Freddy?" By Fat Boys
- "Anyway I Gotta Swing It" by Whodini

Disc 4 - Nightmare 6/7

6 (Fate of the movie / series Looking Back / Series final / Freddie Rachel's Dream)

7 (Film makers to film challenge / series of social phenomena / movies guys were / squid until the filmmaker)

I'm still not sure if this is going to be 4 or 7 discs. Some images and descriptions only show 4 but the trailer on amazon Japan shows 7. I'm hoping for 7! :yess:

PsychoCenobite :horror

Not keen on the artwork on the cover. Looks like a tv show to me although it's good to see these getting a blu ray release.
I'll wait until it's £10.00-£15.00 though , there's no way I could pay £65.00 for this personally.

Only a couple of these movies are actually worth a damn IMO. Be nice to see the first and 3rd re-mastered though.

I agree, but I also enjoy watching the others for the crap-factor...and going from say watching part 4 to watching 1 just makes me appreciate the first one 100x more.

~~I read about this on Hi-Def digest this morning, but no links/pictures were posted yet. If this is an import only collection I'll buy it anyways.

Back