1/6th Scale Sideshow Landspeeder (in development)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Origami

Super Freak
Reaction score
I haven't seen this pic posted yet...

picture.php

hopefully by the time the speeder hits, Hot Toys will have their DX Luke farm boy in the works...

Gotta say, as cool as this could be my mind hurts when I try to think of finding a place to display it :huh BTW, if this is coming Sandpeople, R2 and C-3PO can't be too far behind :rock

I was planning on building one of these in 1/6th scale for a long time. I had started collecting the plans and designing it in a way that I could either cast it in resin or vac form it.

Now I guess I won't have to! :D

I also plan on casting my SDCC Luke in Stormtrooper head and head swapping to my ANH Luke for now. Already have a Ben Kenobi and 6 Sandtroopers that I am customizing specifically to recreate the "Move along" scene.

I agree though, not down with it being in polystone (if it is). I would prefer plastic.

BTW: to scale, this speeder should be about 26" long (based on 1/6th scale size of the original).

I really hope its plastic. And I need a new house to display it, since I'm out of room now. But how cool would it be to throw a remote control engine in it and drive that around the neighborhood? ;)

This seems a bit excessive. I'd rather stick with creatures like the Dewback, Tauntaun and maybe one day a Rancor.

1/6 rancor isn't excessive?
A landspeeder is smaller then a rancor.

This seems a bit excessive. I'd rather stick with creatures like the Dewback, Tauntaun and maybe one day a Rancor.

I'm in the same boat... creatures are a lot more fun to me than vehicles. If space were not an issue I'd love to have something like this. But as it is I just don't have the room for a 1/6 Landspeeder.

But, I would make room for a 1/6 Rancor :lecture

Same here :lol

I had all but decided to abandon all PT figures; but after seeing the upcoming releases that plan had to change :lol

Same here :lol

I had all but decided to abandon all PT figures; but after seeing the upcoming releases that plan had to change :lol

I share your pain. All my PT figures are long gone but Grievous looks so awesome it's going to be hard to resist on PPO day. The problem is that if I bite on Grievous it's a slippery slope from there.

Dorgs did a great job for the Landspeeder too. I couldn't help but to think Sideshow got a little inspiration from there.:D

The first vehicle to ferry figures. I can't wait. In fact I have alraedy got an extra farmboy luke and old Ben ready for this day.:ted

Back