Sideshow Star Wars Collectibles Update Panel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thrawn

Freaked Out
Reaction score
In an hour this panel is about to start:

2:00-3:00 PM Star Wars Collectibles Update
Bryan Ono of eFX, Ashly Powell of Gentle Giant Studios, Dan Lujan of Kotobukiya, and Brant Bridges of Sideshow Collectibles for product development offer insights and exclusive previews of the latest in Star Wars collectibles. Moderated by Chris Spitale of Lucas Licensing. Room 7AB

Hope we get some coverage out of it.

I seriously hope we get any Star Wars PF announcements here.

For example the C3P0/R2D2 PF and the Mara Jade PF.

Can you believe its July and we only got two PF preorders so far - Stormie and Emperor?

I wouldn't mind some answers on the future of the HT/SS line. If anyone is present at the panel, please post updates and info asap!

Can someone ask about the future of the Indy 1:6 line please? Specifically if there will be a TOD Indy and if HT will do it? :pray:

Ask them if HT will take over the Star Wars license, why things are so expensive and if they will please make a Ledger Joker in every scale possible!!! :lol

This is explicitly named a Star Wars panel.

So no other licensees, folks.

Yeah, I also want to know about Ledger. If enough people ask, then we won't be ignored. Ledger fans of the world refuse to be ignored.

In fact, ask why Sideshow tries to offend Ledger fans by excluding discussion of him from their panel. Why the disgraceful discrimination?

I think all of the major roles of Star Wars should be replaced digitally with Ledger's Joker performance :lecture

Ask if more complex aliens are being considered or are in the works, specifically the Geonosians. I'd also like to know if Nute Gunray is going to turn up any time soon.

From the pics i've seen of the panel it looks like for 12" figures they are developing a super battle droid, probe droid, landspeeder and taun taun.
For PF's aayla secura, grand moff tarkin and the c3po/r2d2 were pictured still in early development stages.

Is there a place where we can find pics or at least a recap of what was announced?

Back