Adieu Ray Villafane...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy for him. More power to you Ray. But i am sad at the same time. :monkey2 Can't wait for the Ghost Rider Maquette though. SS should have hired him :cool:

What a relief!!! I saw the thread title and thought he had died!!!

Looks like it's the next worst thing to death...

On the bright side, he did say that he has one more item coming form Sideshow, and it's his best work yet... :google

tomandshell said:
On the bright side, he did say that he has one more item coming form Sideshow, and it's his best work yet... :google
took the words right outta my ... er .... keyboard

and I gather from a post on Statue Forum that Andy's SS Exclusivity will be up soon too. :horror
Sideshow! lock down your sculptors!!

Ray Villafane said:
It was supposed to be on the down low until their announcement but after having to turn down work at Sideshow some oranged haired "kid" from Sideshow spilled the beans early. So now I guess it's payback time. My very own press release.....
That very oranged haired kid (what hair is left on his head) is no longer or will no longer be "exclusive" with Sideshow in the very near future.

DC Direct?!??! yawn...

Maybe he can turn the company around.

I'm actually a big fan of the Batman Black & White statues and I'm looking forward to larger pieces. Hopefully by Ray.

Ray, do you have any DC characters you're anxious to work on?

I like a lot of what DC is doing. The Batman B&W and the Superman cover to cover are great. And some recent stuff has been fantastic like the GL vs. Sinestro. I'm really anxious about their PF line too, hopefully Ray can help them there.

1st thing that needs to be done is a Full Size line based fully off of Alex Ross art of the Orignal Seven!!! (They would look just awesome in front of my litho!!!)

14j9ksh.jpg

then move on to the rest of the JLA

wizard-comics said:
...Alex Ross art of the Orignal Seven!!! (They would look just awesome in front of my litho!!!)...

Who's the green bald headed guy on the right? Not Green Lantern, the other right. :D

That's Martian Manhunter...Mars last survivor. Basically has super-strenght, flight, invisibility, strong psychic powers and can phase through things. Classic character from the early days of the Justice League. His only weakness is fire since he is a martian (don't ask me why...).

SolidLiquidFox said:
That's Martian Manhunter...Mars last survivor. Basically has super-strenght, flight, invisibility, strong psychic powers and can phase through things. Classic character from the early days of the Justice League. His only weakness is fire since he is a martian (don't ask me why...).

also changes shape. Anyone care to tell me why he isn't on the Justice League Unlimited??

he took some time off to find himself and apparently got a wife/girlfriend...he then came back to help out on that Darkseid episode a few weeks back

Back