[threeA] Possible 6" Star Wars Action Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
These are "test prototypes" that will be shown to Takara. It would be cool if these actually get released.

*threeA Star Wars figure prototypes*

bobav.jpg

stormyv.jpg

Those look pretty cool... always thought a line of figures like this would be awesome. And you know 3A would nail these.

I would probably get into that no question. Those look pretty darn good.

Gave up collecting Star Wars figures 15 years ago, but the Bespin Luke and these 2 prototypes will bring me back to the Dark Side! My wife is going to _____!!!!!

Awesome! I hope they do them. 6" is a nice scale. Does anyone know if Boba's outfit is sculpted or real?

I 'm sure it's real. That's the way ThreeA usually do with their 6" line of figures. I bet Stormtrooper's inner black jumpsuit is made of real cloth too.

Great figures there!!! :yess:

Things things are pretty damn awsome. The only question is, how well would they do with sculpted faces?

I havent collected Star Wars figures in 10 years, but these could bring me back.

Boba's is cloth and the storm troopers inside is one suit with the outer armour added after.

Now that is one of the worst Stormtrooper helmet sculpts, i like the boots though...and uhh, Boba looks like he got splashed with acid.

Now that is one of the worst Stormtrooper helmet sculpts, i like the boots though...and uhh, Boba looks like he got splashed with acid.

I'm sorry but you have got to be ____ing kidding me.

These truly look amazing...nice that we might actually get this line.
I totally agree these will sell like candy and doughnuts at Fat Camp.
Especially with some nice vintage card designs.:yess:

I'm assuming they would have already tried Hasbro now moving on too Takara? If they get developed in ___an, they will get expensive.

I was hoping these would be on display at SDCC, but when I went by 3A's booth, pitu said they were showing them to Sideshow.

If these get made, I would be all over them.

Looks good but I'm definitely not about to jump into another company and another scale with SSC and HT both hitting the SW license hard. I might be tempted to get Boba as a desk piece if the price is right.

Hmm, there was a time a few years ago when I would have been all over these, but there's just too much good 1/6 Star Wars on the horizon to spend money on 6" figures. Might be tough for pass on a Vader at the right price, though.

Back