Vampires left undone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
So far in my collecting I've been able to pick up four pretty sweet 1/6 Vampires. Sideshow's Bela Lugosi and Nosferatu (Vampyre) as well as Product Enterprises Hammer Dracula and the Banabas Collins from Majestic... For me these summed up four primary Dracula/vampires, but there is always room for more. Here are a few more of my wanted unproduced blood suckers and I'd love to see what others on the board could contribute! Pictures encouraged!!!

Blacula... I mean come on! That'd rock real hard!!!
blacula.jpg

Lost Boys Keifer Sutherland... 80's punk vampires... 'nuff said
lostboys.jpg

Frank Langella... surprised me too... but he's a good bloodsucker, with the nice open-chested and heavily feathered look
movie146.jpg

And of course Mr. Oldman from Brahm Stokers... just great and you could always kitbash him later for Stansfield from the Professional :monkey5
oldman.jpg

So what else do you guys got... and sorry if this thread has been done before, but I did a search and didn't find a similar one :monkey3

Re: Vamires left undone?

I would buy all of those. Near Dark would be another Vampire film I'd be willing to figures from.

It's a fact that I'd kill for a Kiefer vampire. I just love love love The Lost Boys.

Badism said:
I would buy all of those. Near Dark would be another Vampire film I'd be willing to figures from.

I'm not familiar with Near Dark... do you have any images?

galactiboy said:
I'm not familiar with Near Dark... do you have any images?

Near Dark was the best and more realistic Vampire movie of the 80's.Its really a must-see.Great cast also.

Valek ( sp ) from John Capenters Vampires. I just really like that movie.

I'm always up for more vampires. ;)

I would love a Gary Oldman Dracula....

And, even though I'm more into the classic vampire types and not "modernized" ones, I wouldn't mind having a Selene from Underworld.

Looks pretty cool.... Paxton and Henriksen, not too shabby. I'll have to Netflix this one.

neardark.jpg

how about Interview with the Vampire??? Who doesn't want a Tom Cruise as vampire dolly? :D

I like Interview With a Vampire.... I'm just not a Cruise or Pitt fan.

I would still be interested though.

Near Dark is great movie that somehow got overlooked when it came out. It was directed by Kathryn Bigalow, who was married to James Cameron, and stars Lance Henriksen, Bill Paxon and Janette Goldstein. All who were in Aliens. Coincidence?

Shaihulud said:
Near Dark was the best and more realistic Vampire movie of the 80's.Its really a must-see.Great cast also.

So true...Near Dark is one of my personal favorite vamp movies ever.....I would love SS to do the Lost Boys and Near Dark.....

Salem's lot is a good call... and a really cool vampire movie. They really took the Nosferatu look and added some flare to it, I'd be down for that one. Wasn't Salem's Lot a made-for-TV movie?

Back