Medicom R5-D4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy Ray

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seems this guy has been overlooked so far...

000__086.jpg

Damnit, I thought I could avoid overpriced medicoms, but this is my favourite droid for some reason... doesn't help that I'm addicted to repainting the hasbro version into being different R5 units... I sense an expensive painting disaster in the future with this one lol

Glad this is not Sideshow. I just wouldn't stand another reveal in the 12" line just now.

Last edited:
I wonder if sideshow would ever do a droid like R5-D4? it would be a good reuse of an inevitable R2 body, but would probably be far in the future if medicom are releasing this one soon, might just save for this.

I bought 3po and r2 and they look really nice but since HT is making SW now I think my days of buying Medi are over.

Ssc need to make a version soon or there won't be many left that I want
Think I will plonk down cash for it

I'll get this guy if I find one as cheap as the R2 I got, $85.00 shipped! :rock!

I bought 3po and r2 and they look really nice but since HT is making SW now I think my days of buying Medi are over.

Don't hold your breath so much, HT will only be doing 2, max 3 figures a year, and they will be DX, Sideshow will be tackling these guys though...

Back