• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Terminator 2 T800 NIB on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not believe you are the highest bidder at this time.

Auction ends Sunday night on the east coast.

Bumping for fun but I guess not too many folks even look at the auction thread. I had it in the for sale thread but no takers soon enough. So off it went to ebay.

I tried selling stuff here before, but I never have made a sale. I guess everyone wants some super mega discount.

Last of the bumps. Ends tonight at roughly 10PM est. I've had fun. I want to thank the 65 people who have looked at this auction thread. I appreciate your interest.

In other events, my wife and I are watching The Wire on dvd. Used to come on HBO. Behind Breaking Bad, it's the best show I've ever seen.

Last of the bumps. Ends tonight at roughly 10PM est. I've had fun. I want to thank the 65 people who have looked at this auction thread. I appreciate your interest.

In other events, my wife and I are watching The Wire on dvd. Used to come on HBO. Behind Breaking Bad, it's the best show I've ever seen.

I really, really, really need a T2 T-800. I'm checking out the auction now. It is super hard to get this guy mint for a decent price. I am thinkting about bidding pretty hard.

Also, agreed. The Wire is a great show. One of my favorites. Me and my girl are really into Dexter right now too.

I tried selling stuff here before, but I never have made a sale. I guess everyone wants some super mega discount.

Could be the timing thats in it aswell. All that SDCC stuff on the horizon. In my FS thread I've so far only sold my cheaper offerings.

Back