1:6 Scale STAP w/ Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow Collectibles 1/6th Scale STAP Battle Droid Comic Con Showcase

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bk-Wxyah_I"]‪Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars 12-inch Armies Comic Con Showcase‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1:6 Scale STAP Battle Droid

I will have to get that for one of my Droids in this two pack that thing is quite cool looking.

These STAPS looks more accurate than the model kit version. Have to get one of this. I hope they release those Droid Commandoes seen in CW!

Like the battle droids, the STAP looks really detailed. I'm not sure if I'll pick one up though.

I also like that the battle droids will be packaged in the folded up position. Smart.

looking forward to more variants.
really liking the stap, hope it is priced right, if so i will pick it up

Awesome. The STAP will look cool with either a Battle Droid or CW Anakin perched on top. Finally a 1:6 vehicle. Bring on the speeder bikes. :yess:

Ordered!!!

This has to be the best SDCC for Sideshow yet...and it hasn't even started. Surfer was right when he said we'd all be blown away.

Awesome. The STAP will look cool with either a Battle Droid or CW Anakin perched on top. Finally a 1:6 vehicle. Bring on the speeder bikes. :yess:

If I get one I think I'll definitely have CW Anakin perched on it.

It was smart of them to put these up for preorder now. They should ship right around the time TPM gets its 3D re-release.

Ordered!!!

This has to be the best SDCC for Sideshow yet...and it hasn't even started. Surfer was right when he said we'd all be blown away.

It just might be the best I've seen in my time going. I can't wait to get in Wednesday and see everything.

Curious as to how much the STAP will run.

It's almost nostalgic, actually, being the "Sneak Preview" vehicle that Hasbro offered in 1998 in advance of TPM (and also closing out the initial teaser trailer). I would never tarnish it with CLONE WARS poop.

OMG... I just intimated that CW could somehow tarnish TPM. I guess that shows what esteem I hold that show in. :lol

Yeah get a BD, STAP, and Mace Windu and you've got a nice little "TPM Preview Figure" (AKA TPM-before-we-knew-it-would-suck) mini-display. :D

Just be sure to give Mace a blue saber.

Mace_Windu.jpg

Yeah get a BD, STAP, and Mace Windu and you've got a nice little "TPM Preview Figure" (AKA TPM-before-we-knew-it-would-suck) mini-display. :D

Just be sure to give Mace a blue saber.

Mace_Windu.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Man, what I would give to feel the level of enthusiasm and confidence I had in SW that I did in those days of blissful ignorance. Oh well. Live and learn. :lol

Yeah I remember being intrigued by Watto's cameo in the trailer and thinking Sebulba was all badass as he chuckled at the end. Oops. :duh :lol

Eh, some of us actually like the CW and TPM. :)

Oh I do too. I'm mostly kidding but there really is no going back to that feeling of the SW saga as a whole prior to May 1999.

Ordered!!!

I told you guys. Along with the Battle Droids, I painted the STAP, however the STAP in the video is a production sample, so the quality should remain that good. Came out great.

Last edited:
Back