Premium Format ESB Boba Fett coming soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Unable to sleep this morning for some reason even though I was out late last night. I guess I have just adjusted my body to waking between 5 and 6 AM every day. But, I woke to a fever dream that this was made available today, or at the very least previewed this morning. There really hasn't been too many releases in the Star Wars line during this SDCC yet. If I'm completely out of line for opening a new thread, I apologize, but this may be the one premium format to bring me back to Star Wars.

So, how does everyone see this new incarnation being presented? What will be the ideal pose for you? What type of exclusive can we expect?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ESB Boba Fett coming soon...

Wish I could, but once I'm up, that's pretty much it. :(

This has been hinted at by Sideshow, right?

As in the Han in Carbonite PF would be laid out flat and levitating? :D

Don't give them any ideas. I don't want to have to buy two premium formats. I have a very specific idea on where the new Boba Fett PF will be displayed, and my Trevas will be very nearby...

picture.php

I'll just say what everyone else is thinking. The helmet seems off! :lol

But seriously, that would be a good solution, although I was hoping for something a bit more dynamic from the new Boba premium format. I do admire his cocky demeanor which was displayed very well in the previous release. I used to have five SW PFs in total, Boba being one of them, but they sucked up way too much space. Going to try to stick to just one PF from each major line I like, and Boba is a great candidate, if done well. Just needs some dynamism and the ESB color scheme, and I'm likely in...

Both 1:6 and an ESB 1:4 have been confirmed by Sideshow. Since it's the year of the bounty hunters I wouldnt be surprised to see them both at SDCC...

As long as the new Fett PF has a more accurate helmet I'll be buying. If not I'll pass just like I did with the last version.

What are the chances we will see this, along with that other hotly debated Fett release, during SDCC? Too much Fett? I want to see both so I can decide on either the PF or all of the bounty hunters in 1/6.

Well it looks like the ROTJ PF is at the show for some reason...maybe after the panel we'll see the ESB Version? Why tease us?!

Is this just speculation or a wish list thread?
or has it been announced by SS?

ha been confirmed a while ago.. but I would love to get a new Vader before anything else

Back