1/6 scale ROTS Chewbacca (Hasbro)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceberg66

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just bought a Hasbro 1/6 scale Chewbacca from ebay. I feel that this ROTS version has the nice realistic paint work than the OTC version. Both are from same sculpt, and stands around 36cm/14 inch tall.

DSCF2364.jpg

Waiting for Commander Gree
DSCF2341.jpg

The perfect team
DSCF2338.jpg

DSCF2339.jpg

Care to join the Dark side?
DSCF2352.jpg

Where's Jabba?
DSCF2358.jpg

Re-arrange my display
IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

Re: 1/6 scale ROTS Chewbacca

What?! Medi did a fine job with their Chewy and Han. :lecture

Chewbacca from Medicom? :dunno

Thanks for the comment, guys.
Let just hope that Sideshow can produce a Fur type as good as the Planet of the Apes. :pray::pray::pray:

Added the key word Hasbro to the title of this thread so that no one goes into seizures when they mistake this as a new SSC possible reveal by just glancing at the original title. No deaths on my watch.

Added the key word Hasbro to the title of this thread so that no one goes into seizures when they mistake this as a new SSC possible reveal by just glancing at the original title. No deaths on my watch.

Too late, title hasn't changed on my RSS feed and I am now going to kill myself...

That's good, because when I first saw this thread this morning I about wet myself. I actually have this Chewie and it's a serviceable display piece with the rest of my collection. Nonetheless, Sideshow please make a PF and 1/6 Chewie pronto!

Hasssbro......... Please pardon me again. :wave I got a OTC version few weeks ago.

The bowcaster is the only reason that I bought this figure again. It was awesome, but the colour on the body :dunno I might repaint it one day.

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

Rearranged my display.
IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

Back