Blair Witch Project - Any love?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
Real Simple Line.

Mike

Josh

Heather

No more, no less and it would kick ass all the way!!!!!!!

But if they sold by the bucket load we could then get a Mary Brown exc.

:monkey3

On a serious note, I don't know why one of the biggest films ever didn't get much licensing love. Sure, you had the Kubricks

While it was one excellent film, I just dont see many or any people buy figures or statues of the three campers. Theyre just not the sort of appealing thing that would really be all that cool or special.
At least to me anyway.

i wouldn't mind getting this line but I don't think there's enough people that will be willing to buy. I would like to see the camera accessory, maybe even map exclusive, ....

I didn't mind the film, but I don't see the licensing potential. I would imagine it would be a strikeout at the plate.

oxbeard said:
I didn't mind the film, but I don't see the licensing potential. I would imagine it would be a strikeout at the plate.

yeah, the only thing i bought was the sountrack to the movie. other than T-Shirts i dont see any merchandise selling potential.

All good points and to be honest I'm in agreement with you but MAN - I would love to get hold of the three campers.

Perhaps some customiser can get some of my cash. Any recommendations?

Seems like it could be pretty easy to kit-bash some campers together. The real trick would be finding comparable head sculpts... but for the life of me I have no recollection of what they even looked like.

This is like the "Lost" license for me. No real desire for figures which are basically just guys in jeans and sweaty t-shirts. Although a McF type of treatment like dioramas might be cool. There is no creepier shot in a film (for me) than that guy standing in the corner.

Darklord Dave said:
This is like the "Lost" license for me. No real desire for figures which are basically just guys in jeans and sweaty t-shirts. Although a McF type of treatment like dioramas might be cool. There is no creepier shot in a film (for me) than that guy standing in the corner.

This is quite simply one the greatest films ever made! I don't get how people didn't find this shot or the 'children' outside the tent creepy.

The entire 75 minutes was one of the greatest cinema experiences I ever had.

I have an unfortunate (very nearly complete) collection of BWP stuff (Book of Shadows too....) and I'd love some 1:6's just to top it off.

My actual holy grail is to get a complete film print of the entire movie. I'm sure I'll be able to get one someday but as the time goes on the prints become more and more scarce.

Darklord Dave said:
There is no creepier shot in a film (for me) than that guy standing in the corner.

yeah that was pretty creepy alright. it took me a second to register who it was, at first i thought it was a ghost.

Darklord Dave said:

Totally agree. That scene gave me chills (still does) and I couldn't go hiking alone for years after it came out.

abstractharmony said:
I don't get how people didn't find this shot or the 'children' outside the tent creepy.

I found the Blair Witch Project to be a great gauge on how vivid the imaginations are of the people watching it. If a person didn't get much out of it I always figured maybe they didn't quite have the imagination to grasp (as opposed to being fed images of gory demons or bloody limbs or whatever).

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty cool movie when I saw it... My heart was beating out of my chest at the end... I thought I was gonna die! :google

And with all that screaming of my name... just made it worse IMO....
JOSH!!! JOSH!!!! JOSH!!!! :horror :horror :horror

Great movie though and I can see someone making decent customs of the characters, but the heads would be tricky to get... at least ones that looked like the actors.

And I agree pixletwin....You can tell how imaginitive someone was by their reactions at the end of the movie. :cool:

Darklord Dave said:
There is no creepier shot in a film (for me) than that guy standing in the corner.

or the walls with bloody hand prints.

Darklord Dave said:

Same for me. I think the 'scare' success in the film was playing off those fears that we don't actually see (ie: what might be in the dark or nearby). BWP has been the only film of the genre that creeped me out so badly that I had to sleep with my lava light on for over a month (and I was in my early 20's at the time). I still can't watch the film alone at night.

Too bad BWP2 sucked big fat monkey balls. :monkey4

As for figures treatment from the film...not interested. It's just not one of those films that says...PLEASE MAKE SOME FIGURES!

don_of_the_dead said:
I would rather stick my manhood in a meatgrinder than EVER see that piece of **** again.

how about Cannibal holocaust??:cool:

Back