• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1:6 Goods!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rzeznikk

CELLAR FREAK
Reaction score
In your basement next to the Halloween decorations
I need the following for two customs....

-Machete with shealth x2
-One Handed Shotgun x1 (PENDING)

-Mens black shoes x1 pair (PENDING)
-Womens Red High Heels x1 pair

-Womens white tank top x1
-Mens White long sleeve shirt x1 (PENDING)

-Womens blue jeans x1
-Mens blue jeans x1 (PENDING)
-Black Belt x1 (RECEIVED)

Here is an example of the character designs:
164045_499070624662_748989662_5766071_4285124_n.jpg

NOTE: Would like to see pics of items! Thank you!

If anyone could help me out with these it would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Last edited:
-Hot Toys standard base (with V crotch) x2
-One Handed Shotgun x1
-Shotgun x1
-Mens black shoes x1 pair
-Mens White long sleeve shirt x1
-Mens blue jeans x1

I may have those if you could be a little more specific (ie what kind of white shirt, what type of shotgun, what is your 'standard' HT base, etc).

-Hot Toys standard base (with V crotch) x2
-One Handed Shotgun x1
-Shotgun x1
-Mens black shoes x1 pair
-Mens White long sleeve shirt x1
-Mens blue jeans x1

I may have those if you could be a little more specific (ie what kind of white shirt, what type of shotgun, what is your 'standard' HT base, etc).

Standard Hot Toys Oval Black base with the "v" type prong that goes between the legs.

White shirt would be something like a long sleeve button up. Kinda like a white dress shirt or something like with Indiana Jones wears. Id like a good looking shirt like HT quality, but the condition doesnt matter since it will be stained, weathered, bloodied and ripped.

The shot guns...I dont know how to explain...If you have pics that would help...Thanks man!!:hi5:

Are you looking with or without nameplates on the base?

As for the shotguns, you'd really need to show me what you are looking for as there are tons of shotguns out there.

Are you looking with or without nameplates on the base?

As for the shotguns, you'd really need to show me what you are looking for as there are tons of shotguns out there.

Oh sorry, didnt know there was ones without (noob here :lol). Id like some with the nameplate please and thank you. :)

The shotguns, well...something like these:
TF2_Soldier_Shotgun_WIP_01_by_Elbagast.png

and

shotguns-shotgun-your-mom-demotivational-poster-1224012389.jpg

Im hoping to making custome "zombie killer" versions of Me and My wife. Im also in the market to find a good sculptor to do the head sculpts. A lot of work (and money to be spent) on this project! :lol

Ah cool stuff. Yeah those custom sculpted portraits are probably gonna run you a pretty penny. Good luck on finding your items man!

Back