Star War Shop Closes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just coming here to post this. Kind of major news, and pretty sudden. I don't think very many people were impressed with how they ran their business, but they did have exclusives and occasional sales that were good. I wonder if they're going to have some sort of last-minute blowout sale.

Never bought anything from them. Always sad to see someone fail though.

Maybe we're reaching that point of Star Wars over-saturation, like in the late eighties. Prequels, cartoons, series, toys... it's kind of all over the place. Just a matter of time before it becomes "uncool" again. I think it already has, it just doesn't register to us hard-hard-core fans.

I think they're closing because they were always ridiculously over-priced. The only time I bought from them was when they had sales.

announcement is a bit confusing.............sounds as if they are just going to restructure the site.............:dunno

They never shipped to my area so I cannot say I'm sorry. RIP. There are other better shops like BBTS, Razors or Toy Palace anyway.

Overpriced sure but it was a solid place to nab exclusives especially from things abroad. I'm really wondering if they'll have a blowout on the last day, clear inventory...

Crap. I never ordered the Garden Jawa. :lol

If they still have 'em get one..they look great in the garden.

5940883607_bd9941f9e3.jpg

5940884483_0a8ab9413e.jpg

Never bought anything from them. Always sad to see someone fail though.

Maybe we're reaching that point of Star Wars over-saturation, like in the late eighties. Prequels, cartoons, series, toys... it's kind of all over the place. Just a matter of time before it becomes "uncool" again. I think it already has, it just doesn't register to us hard-hard-core fans.

Maybe?? :lol:lol

It's sad to see, but I know George isn't hurting for cash.

Maybe?? :lol:lol

It's sad to see, but I know George isn't hurting for cash.

I've been going through Star Wars burn out for about the last year or so. Hopefully some day I get back into the fun... but who knows.

Back