Harry Potter Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not the type to need first or special edition posters or anything like that. I just like stuff I can hang that looks good and I was wondering if anyone here had any Harry Potter posters? Whether from the first, second or seventh film, it doesn't matter. We're planning on doing a few cool things with the Deathly Hallows posters you see and we just bought a group banner and a Snape poster (the snape one is for me. :D) to frame.

Is there any interest out there? Am I all alone out here...hellooo, hellooo? I think I hear an echo...

I'm not the type to need first or special edition posters or anything like that. I just like stuff I can hang that looks good and I was wondering if anyone here had any Harry Potter posters? Whether from the first, second or seventh film, it doesn't matter. We're planning on doing a few cool things with the Deathly Hallows posters you see and we just bought a group banner and a Snape poster (the snape one is for me. :D) to frame.

Is there any interest out there? Am I all alone out here...hellooo, hellooo? I think I hear an echo...

I know I have a bunch of theatre posters for the first 5 films somewhere. I have no idea exactly where they are since I have so much stuff rolled in tubes.

I know I have a bunch of theatre posters for the first 5 films somewhere. I have no idea exactly where they are since I have so much stuff rolled in tubes.

And I will take them if you ever don't want them. :D I just wanted to have some to remember one of the things I love most in the entertainment world. Besides Buffy. It's been fun looking at them, but they get expensive fast.

Our first Harry Potter poster arrived last night. I didn't open it yet because it needs a custom frame. I don't want to crinkle it by opening it. Pictures to come once the frame is done.

Back