Hello everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZN_Collector

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Ho-yang and Im from Korea (South). I live in Sydney studying in university. Sorry my english is not so good. Im new to Sideshow toys. I mainly collect figures from Japan, HK and Korea. Most are custom mades. Thank you very much!

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

breathtaking. never seen a vast array of collection before. WOW!!!!

those are not Alfex Seven Samurai figs are they??? If so, if not much to ask, could you PLEASE post more pics of those?? :D

An extraordinary collection Ho-yang. Thanks for posting your pics. Your English is excellent.

wow! You haveKojun's figures! DAMN!!!! The Oldboy was a grail until I discovered the setback:monkey1 money.
beautiful, just beautiful.

Me and my collection will be here...Or you can also come and visit me and my collection if you live around Sydney CBD!

SYDNEY ENTERTAINMENT COLLECTABLES FAIR

Sydney’s premier entertainment event for collectors and the young at heart

Sydney Town Hall

Saturday November 25, 2006

10am ~ 5pm

*Fantastic Door Prizes!

*Sydney’s Premier Collectable Retailers!

*Private Traders!

*Toys, Games, Music, Models, Movies, Cards, Comics, and Much More!

Entry $5 at the door.

Free Entry For Children Age 10 And Under!

Sydney Entertainment Collectables Fair

Head Office: Level 3, 332 Pitt St. Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia

The Collectables Fair

On November 25th 2006 there will be a fantastic event for Collectors of memorabilia at the best venue in town—The Sydney Town Hall !
Can’t Wait!

The event will be a fabulous chance for collectors to meet and explore the wonderful array of items available from the worlds of Movies, Toys, Games, Music, Models, Cards, Comics, Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Animation and much, much more.

A day of fun for everyone and a great day out!
See you there…...

Hi. My name is Ho-yang and Im from Korea (South). I live in Sydney studying in university. Sorry my english is not so good. Im new to Sideshow toys. I mainly collect figures from Japan, HK and Korea. Most are custom mades. Thank you very much!

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

What a shelf!!!.. Would love a set of 15" high shelves like this in my room!

Looks great!

What a unique collection!! And Welcome! I never have seen aome of those are they custom made?

Back