TLC Chairman Mao 1/6th Scale Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Found this @ OSW and Toy Haven,
pretty impressive details!

https://WWW.KUNCH.COM/main/tlc/tlc001.html

Accessories:
The head sculpt (Ceremony for State Founding Declaration (1949) Ver. )
The head sculpt (the Cultural Revolution (1966) Ver. )
Super gift: The silicone head sculpt (no painted)
The Ceremony for State Founding Declaration (1949) Ver. Base (including microphone)
The clothing include:
- The PLA Military uniform
- The PLA Military coat
- Shirt, Socks, Shoes,Tunic, Robe, Cap
More hands sculpt,Tea cup,Brush pen,Cigarette case,The Little Red Book
零售价:980元 ( Retail Price: USD155 )
Remarks:
- Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
- All information is subject to change without prior notice

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Looks pretty good. It would be funny to see a display with him, Stalin, Kim Jung Il, and Che Guevara all hanging out. Possibly teamed up with Cobra to fight the Joes.

While 155 feels a bit steep, I really want to buy one of these. My parents grew up during the cultural revolution and I think they would get a kick out of this!

Those pics are very flattering. I'd like to see some glossy hi-res studio shots before deciding this figure is worth north of $150.

OT rant, but I'm starting to get a bit irritated over these historical lines. Where the hell are all the good guys? We've got three or so Hitlers, as well as his whole insidious entourage, we've got Che, Stalin, Bin Laden and, ok, Mao - but what about Churchill and Roosevelt? Maybe few people outside the States know what the hell Roosevelt looked like, but Churchill's portrait is iconic. If DiD bust out Mussolini for their next historical figure by crikey I'll....

Last edited:
I'll pass on owning a Communist figure.

I'm not crazy about this particular figure, but I hope the Joe line eventually includes some Oktober Guards.

As far as historical figures, Churchill may be a good candidate because he wore several uniforms during the war. FDR would be pretty boring. I might be interested if the line extended to Red Army generals like Zhukov and co. with both field and parade uniforms.

Last edited:
I dunno. I think those dastardly fascist Cobra terrorists have room in their ranks for some commies they can manipulate for their ends. That group is obviously led by Crimson Cobra Commander.

Back