Mos Eisley: Chalmun's Cantina 1/6 Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh great another $120 arch. They should release the bar but who know what that might end up costing.

By the time they're done you'll be able to piece the complete Cantina together, and then to see inside you'll have to peek in the windows.

Didn't see this coming. Very cool!

Would like to get it, but finding space to display it would be a challenge. I'm already trying to figure out where I'm going to display the Dewback when he's released.

This looks to be much more than just an arch! I like now you could really use the outside of it for an exterior environment, just as easily as you could use the inside. The only thing I don't really like is the picture that's supposed to be a window. Looks a little cheesy, and it would be wrong for the Han/Greedo set up they have.

son of a biscuit.......1/6th scale slave 1.....:panic:

Last edited:
This looks to be much more than just an arch! I like now you could really use the outside of it for an exterior environment, just as easily as you could use the inside. The only thing I don't really like is the picture that's supposed to be a window. Looks a little cheesy, and it would be wrong for the Han/Greedo set up they have.

My sentiments exactly.

Excellent!
ChalmunsTeaser.jpg

I picked a good year to go to SDCC. I probably won't be buying most of this stuff, so it's going to be great to see it in person. :yess:

Look at the screenshot background image. Was Slave I added to the sky for the upcoming blu-rays?

That would make sense since Boba is now with Jabba when he confronts Han in the landing bay. I hate that scene because CG Jabba looks like ass, but still cool.

The dioramas that work in the round drive me crazy because its like I want to see every side of it at once and I don't have a means to display them like that. :lol If someone had something like a sofa table that would be an awesome place for these type of things. My dogs are always jumping off the couch so no way I can ever have a sofa table.

I picked a good year to go to SDCC. I probably won't be buying most of this stuff, so it's going to be great to see it in person. :yess:

Its starting to remind me of the year Jabba came out. It was cool ____ galore that year though I think every year always has several cool items. Some years are stronger than others though.

Its starting to remind me of the year Jabba came out. It was cool ____ galore that year though I think every year always has several cool items. Some years are stronger than others though.

The Force is strong with Sideshow this year.

Back