Action Figure Joebizz34's Alien custom (Re-Paint) figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first time posting in this section of the forum. I usually do mostly horror stuff but I had this Alien figure for years now that I thought always looked cool but the paint job was awful. He was a throw in with a bunch of 1/6 bodies that I had bought off eBay way back in 2004. He sat in my basement for a long time and I finally got around to customizing him. Here's the before pics first to show you what he looked like.

DSC_0750.jpg

DSC_0749.jpg

DSC_0748.jpg

Ah, the 10" Xeno from the "Hicks vs. Alien" set by Kenner. Great repaint you did there, really brings it into the 21st century. :)

haHA! i had that horrible thing. it's from the 2-pack with what Kenner assured me was a Hicks figure. the suckiest part is that Aliens Warrior sort-of head is on the Alien3 Dog sort-of body. silly Kenner.

cool paint-up anyway, man. hopefully, next time you can find something with a decent sculpt to paint on.

Wow!! How did I miss this one all this time? Great job Ron. The figure looks great with that paint job. :horror

Hey Mama, thanks. Sorry for the major delay responding. I haven't been on here much lately and took a break. However I got new things coming. My new signature gives you a hint. :)

I sent you a PM. Keep in touch and check out my other thread for updates. :wave

Here's a YouTube video I did showing some of my repaints and custom figures. The Alien figure I did here is shown in the video...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnYgAqxf_TQ&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Back