• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for Indiana Jones TOD PF and Aragorn as strider EX Maquette for my Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I may be up to trading my Punisher Comiquette for an Indiana jones TOD PF and an Aragorn as strider Maquette.

My Punisher Comiquette is a Marvel Sample. It has no edition number on the base or the box and it says marvel sample on the base also.

Now I am not really crazy about this whole trade thing so I hope to be dealing with someone who has a good rep on this board. Also I am not all that excited to be trading my punisher. it's just that I have the Raiders indy and his coat is starting to flake and i want a back up in case it gets worse. For me INDY is much >>>>> punisher. So thats why i am looking for a double trade. Punisher has been going for 450 - 550 on ebay but I would rather make a board member happy.

I could think about a Indy trade + money.

Again this is just a hard trade for me to begin with.

Here are some photos of the Punisher base. I can send more if you want

punisherssregularcomiquette003.jpg

punisherssregularcomiquette001.jpg

punisherssregularcomiquette002.jpg

Back