Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I feel like I've waited forever to finally get a glimpse of this trailer. If the film ends up being half as good as John Le Carre's novel, with the talent involved, it'll end up being one of the best spy films ever made.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aco15ScXCwA"]YouTube - ‪Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - Official Trailer [HD]‬‏[/ame]

Looks amazing! Can't wait either

Oldman for an oscar finally? :pray:

Interesting fact: Oldman has never even received an oscar nomination! How insane is that!

Hoping he gets one also. Looks like this role could certainly make him a possible winner.

According to something I read the other week, it said his performance in this has oscar win written all over it :pray:

Early word is the film is an absolute triumph on every level, that Oldman is brilliant and courageously underplays the role... but that Tom Hardy steals the show.

Given this and the acclaim he's getting for Warrior (Both of which are kicking up talk of Oscar noms for him) this year should end up really good for him... and then next year.... well.... that doesn't look to shabby either, eh?

According to something I read the other week, it said his performance in this has oscar win written all over it :pray:
I wouldn't worry about it. Just like Scorse of others, he's gonna get a "lifetime achievement"/"damn, in hindsight we really should've given you one of those Oscars you were due for 20 years ago" Oscar award one of the days.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just like Scorse of others, he's gonna get a "lifetime achievement"/"damn, in hindsight we really should've given you one of those Oscars you were due for 20 years ago" Oscar award one of the days.

Yeah another criminal act! How has Scorsese not won best director!!!

Makes me :monkey4

Well the point is, he did win, but it took forever and he got it for the Departed--a fantastic movie, but not nearly his best.

Yeah my bad he did win for The Departed :monkey1

I absolutely love that film and throughly deserved!!!!

I'm not a massive fan of rotten tomatoes but at the moment this is on 100%. Quite impressive, really looking forward to this.

Back