• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Darth Talon PF (Ex or Reg) from EU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAS Bartlett

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Have been looking out on ebay for months now and a no show. Anyone looking to depart with this statue, willing to pay £300 for exclusive and £250 for regular (both negotiable).

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Darth Talon PF (Ex or Reg) from UK

thanks for the info, but £324 for the reg! thats a bit too much, considering this sold for £180 on play last year. Only missed out on that as I was moving house and didnt have the spare money :( Is that the only retailer with it still in stock I cant find any others...

Haven't seen any others on my generic google premium format searches. Agreed though, 324 is a stupid amount of money. Fp always over egg their pricing.

someone offered me 435GBP for the EXC version . should i get it?? :( its expensive as hell but this item is also nearly impossible to find , even on ebay

yea I think thats way too much for what it is. I would try to haggle with him is that with postage aswell? They are hard to come by but this guys just trying to take advantage. £324 for the reg is overpriced but I'd pay that for the exclusive, no higher though.

lol, it does look good but i prefer the original. plus I'm betting that goes for quite a bit of money...It looks like I'm gunna have to play the waiting game and hope one turns up on ebay at some point...

lol, it does look good but i prefer the original. plus I'm betting that goes for quite a bit of money...It looks like I'm gunna have to play the waiting game and hope one turns up on ebay at some point...

Well, for EX one I think it's quite difficult to get one but more chances for regular one. I am looking for it as well. If I found it I will let you know.:hi5:

How about the GG Darth Talon? It looks not worse than SS's but 5" short.
Star%20Wars%20Darth%20Talon%20Statue1-500x500.jpg

Back