Adam Sandler 'Jack and Jill'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
Remember when Sandler did some mildly entertaining movies? This doesn't look like one of them.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF_7poMGpGc"]YouTube - ‪Jack And Jill Trailer 2011‬‏[/ame]

he's only had 2 watchable movies in his career. Happy Gilmore and Wedding Singer. everything else has been god-awful. which again poses the question of "why, another ____ty film by this guy?".

I just saw the trailer for this movie in the theater. I...and the rest of the audience...found it to be pretty funny.

Comedians playing multiple characters (and as women) are never a good idea

I don't know about that. Peter Sellers and Eddie Murphy have done it pretty well (multiple characters, not women).

And Sandler has had some great movies - Punch Drunk Love and The Wedding Singer are 2 of my favorites.

I don't know about that. Peter Sellers and Eddie Murphy have done it pretty well (multiple characters, not women).

And Sandler has had some great movies - Punch Drunk Love and The Wedding Singer are 2 of my favorites.

Agreed. My Sandler favs are Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore and Wedding Singer. More than enough to say he's been successful and funny imo. He has had some REALLY bad ones though.

I wonder if Sandler knows that he's become the real-life equivalent of his character in Funny People, minus the cancer.

Why is Pacino in this?

He saw De Niro's pay check from Little ____ers and wants in on the crappy comedy payday.

Back