Sideshow Spike Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coriolis

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Order NOW!
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Spike statue - Sideshow Exclusive

SpikestatueExclusive.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure he should have a stake. Maybe a cigarette, lol. And yes, he will have a switch out head. Sorry guys, I couldn't tell you who was next before the release...I wanted to, trust me. But well, my mouth was sealed.

I'm not sure he should have a stake. Maybe a cigarette, lol. And yes, he will have a switch out head. Sorry guys, I couldn't tell you who was next before the release...I wanted to, trust me. But well, my mouth was sealed.

The stake is an odd choice but I suppose it is fitting for a later season Spike.

The stake is an odd choice but I suppose it is fitting for a later season Spike.

Yeah but bad ass Spike is way, way cooler. He's a Vampire. He should not be running around with something that kills him. He should have something more bada$$.

Maybe they can give us a switch out hand too. :D

If only. So, who's going to order? And who else is going to complain? lol. Don't get me wrong, I think he's fabulous. I only wish his stake was something other than...a stake. But other than that, no complaints and another I wont be missing.

I will definitely be ordering and I will definitely not be complaining about this one!

This gives me an excuse to not have to pick up the EX Spike PF and just keep my regular.

I will definitely be ordering and I will definitely not be complaining about this one!

This gives me an excuse to not have to pick up the EX Spike PF and just keep my regular.

There really isn't anything to complain about. The sculpt is amazing, the base is great, the pose suits him. The stake looks fine. I just wanted a cig. Though I knew it was a stake, so it's not like I'm surprised. I think if people find something more to complain about on this one, I'll have to smack them.

I will keep my PF on human, and this one on Vamp. Yeahhhhh.

With the stake in his hand, you have to take him as later season, neutered Spike. I do like Scooby Spike a lot, but I still wonder how easy it would be to replace the stake with another weapon.

Same here.

I only have the reg. Spike PF (amazing likeness by the way) so this Vampire version is a good surprise.
I'm curious to see what the whole statue looks like. Even if it's a little redundant, I hope they went the same route as the Daredevil base. Only a small part of a pillar would be a little disappointing.

As it was impossible to have both my favorite characters in PF, this might be a great companion piece for the Faith statue I preordered :pray:

Boom goes the dynamite. :rock

It's a shame that never caught on. Tosh rocks!:clap

Oh, almost forgot. Nice looking statue. Vamp Spike looks really good. Definite buy over here.

Like BuffyGirl said: Keep the PF in human mode, and this in Vamp mode.

Sorry BuffyGirl, no complaints here. Too bad, though. Too many awesome looking statues already this year. :gah:

Back