Big Brother 13: Dynamic Duos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeshaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
Winner!!!!

RACHEL

Week 10 results:
Part 1 winner: Rachel
Part 2 winner: Porsche
HOH: Rachel
Evicted: Adam

Week 9.5 results:
HoH: Adam
Nom: Porsche and Jordan
Veto: Porsche]
Re-Nom: Rachel by default
Evicted: Jordan

Week 9 results:
HoH: Rachel
Nom: Kalia and Porsche
Veto: Adam
Re-Nom: Nada - Veto wasn't used
Evicted: Kalia

Week 8 results:
HoH: Porsche
Nom: Jordan and Rachel
Veto: Rachel (and by default Jordan since Porsche opened Pandora's box thus creating Duo's once again)
Re-Nom: Adam and Shelly
Evicted: Shelly

Week 7 (DOUBLE EVICTION!!!) results:
HoH: Jeff
Nom: Kalia and Porsche
Veto: Big Jeff
Re-Nom: Porsche got pulled off the Block and Dani was put up
Evicted: Dani

HoH 2: Kalia
Nom: Jeff and Rachel
Veto: Porsche
Re-Nom: Veto was not used
Evicted: Big Jeff

Week 6 results:
HoH: Daniele
Nom: Shelly and Adam
Veto: Adam (used on himself)
Re-Nom: Brendon
Evicted: Brendon (again)

Week 5 results:
HoH: Kalia
Nom: Rachel and Jeff
Veto: Jeff (used on himself)
Re-Nom: Lawon
Evicted: Lawon
Back in the House: Brendon

Week 4 results:
HoH: Daniele
Nom: Brendon and Rachel
Veto: Brendon ( used to take Rachel off the block)
Re-Nom: Jordan
Evicted: Brendon

Week 3 results:
Nom: Dominic and Adam
Veto: Brendon
Re-Nom: Nada
Evicted: Dom

Week 2 results:
HoH: Jordan
Nom: Dominic and Adam
Veto: Dominic (Used)
Re-Nom: Cassi and Shelly
Evicted: Cassi

Week 1 results:
Nom: Keith and Porsche
Veto: Rachel (not used)
Evicted: Keith

Anyone else looking forward to this? It's a summer staple in my household.

I'll be watching for Miss Cassi Colvin.....

8 Houseguests have been announced as of right now. The 'twist' this season is 4 returning Duo's. They have not been announced yet, however Brendon & Rachel, Jeff & Jordan, Enzo & Hayden and Evel ____ & Daniele have been rumored.

It starts up tonight!!! :yess:

Cassi Colvin, 26 – Model – Nashville, TN :love
big-brother-13-cassi-colvin.jpg

Last edited:
Not in the slightest.

She's got quite the portfolio of lingerie shots if you feel so inclined to Google her. ;)

Turns out only 3 past Duo's were added to the game.
I think this has aired on the West Coast so I'll go ahead and mention them:
Brendon and Rachel
Jeff and Jordan
Evil ____ and Danielle!

The twist for this season is not only that everyone is paired up (the 8 new house guests were forced to make pairs) but also that for the first 4 evictions, the surviving HG gets a golden key which exempts them from all competitions and nominations up until the final 10.

And the first HoH is........
Spoiler Spoiler:

I love this show. Porsche, Jordan, Cassi & Danielle are definitely enough to keep me watching. :naughty

The cast is severely obnoxious though

Some 'spoilers' based on last nights 'BB After Dark'.

Nominees:
Spoiler Spoiler:

And mystery surrounding a houseguest.... (updated!)
Spoiler Spoiler:

This is going to be a good season. Since we have after darkers watching I won't be back in this thread. Enjoy everyone! :wave

Cassi is ____ing gorgeous....until she opens her mouth. Yeesh. There were a lot of blurred out moments in the first couple of episodes....damn US censors.

Cassi is ____ing gorgeous....until she opens her mouth. Yeesh. There were a lot of blurred out moments in the first couple of episodes....damn US censors.

Looks wise, she's a good combo of Olivia Wilde and a younger Jennifer Connolly. :thud:

Personality wise she's growing on my from watching BB:AD. I'm looking forward to some good screen grabs off the feeds as the season progresses. Hopefully she sticks around and starts to forget about the cameras. ;)

Well there was already a Porsche ________ online what day three? I'm sure she'll forget about the cameras although as much as I love reality TV I can't strap into BB:AD. I tried to watch and continuously kept zoning out and losing my focus. Plus given that some of the stuff that happened on the first AD hasn't hit the actual show yet it's tough to dial it back.

Apparently we can't talk about the horse of the desert's feet? Okay...

I don't really WATCH all 3 hours of AD. I just throw it on and zone in and out. If it's boring I'll fast forward through most of it until it looks like something interesting is happening. Which is rare. lol

I did watch them 'film' some stupid Superhero scenes. Brendon had his leotard and a mask/cape and Dominic was chasing him around the back yard. I'd actually like to see BB edit it all together and add some sound effects. Might be good for a laugh!

I will say this though... Porsche sure can fill out a bikini... JEEBUS!

BB:AD shows how important and vital editing is for ALL reality TV shows to be entertaining and interesting. :lol

Ain't that the truth! I actually feel bad for the editors. Must be dull as hell going through THAT much mundane footage. Most night's it's brutal. Especially near the end when there's only 3 or 4 people in the house. Then I don't even bother. But now, when it's still basically a full house, I find there's at least 1 thing that happens that's it's worth at least skimming through.

Back