• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow 12" Universal Monsters - Nosferatu, and Invisible Man.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmmBrains

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for the Invisible man, and Nosferatu. Sealed or loose. If opened complete with all accessories (no box is needed but is always a plus).

US only as I'm not trying to pay high shipping prices. Pm me your shipped price to 45662. Thanks in advance! :hi5:

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Sideshow 12" Universal Monsters

Got a Mint in near mint box Phantom of the Opera if he's interested.My zip is 24054.

Re: WTB: Sideshow 12" Universal Monsters - Wolfman, Nosferatu, Invisible Man, etc.

Bump

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Re: WTB: Sideshow 12" Universal Monsters - Wolfman, Nosferatu, Invisible Man, etc.

i have color versions of renfield and fritz misb if interested

My Nosferatu, he is a great host. He even let his vict--, I mean his guests enter first.

picture.php
[/IMG]

See my other Universal Monsters and Dioramas in my albums.

Back