Amazon Go Hastings Cobra Sniper 47.00 Smackers...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dash

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/G-I-Joe-Cobra-Sniper/dp/B00335MLD8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309796294&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: 12" Cobra Sniper: Toys & Games[/ame]

Anyone know if Gohastings is a trustworthy seller..?

good find. I notice that one doesn't come up when doing a generic "Sideshow" search. Gohastings is extremely "trustworthy" in that they will refund you if they make a mistake. Only problem is at times they mail you the wrong thing or mail a damaged item. But I think when you're dealing with huge companies like that it happens from time to time. Don't expect mint boxes. As I said, they always make it right though if there is a problem.

Quite frankly, if it wasn't for gohastings my collection would be much smaller.

yeah if you don't mind a not mint box they are a good seller.

Bought a few items from them at really good prices.

Do NOT buy any collectibles from goHasting. I ordered 4 items from them due to the good price to complete my collection, they were all listed as new.

1) Ironman MK1 head bust was cancelled after some wait without any notification.

2) Ironman MK3 head bust was shipped to me in a beatup box with large holes in it, and the actual bust was so damaged they put DUCT TAPES on it (no i am not kidding )

3) 12" SSC Indiana Jones figure was missing altogether even though the seller marked as shipped. I had to go through amazon to get a refund.

4) 12" SSC Yoda was the only figure without issue, but the box was completely messed up too.

If you look at the feedback they mostly sell dvds, i wouldnt buy anything from them.

At that price, you take the chance. I only had one problem with them and that was when they sold the SS Cobra Troopers. I ordered 4 and only got 3. No big deal, got my money back.

I got the sniper and cobra officer for around $50-$60 months ago, just minor damage to the boxes, liveable, but being a MIB collector it still kind of bugs me.

I got the ROTLA Indy Pf for $200 plus $20 shipping, I was very worried, and when I received it it was 2 boxes taped together with little packaging...became VERY VERY worried, the box flap was unglued on the art ox, but the statue was new and MINT condition...phew

they don't really sell "new" items. i thought all the stuff they sell are display models from their stores. hundreds of bratty children have handled them with their grimey, sticky, little hands. then when they are close to falling apart, they find the crumpled up box out in storage and throw the figure back in. then they slap a shipping label directly on the box and ship it to you "as is" for a hefty discount. and yet this is how some people on this board choose to collect. i'll stick with my minty fresh items direct from the factory, thank you. GoHastings figures are decent for parts or kitbashes i guess. you guys can have them.

Do NOT buy any collectibles from goHasting. I ordered 4 items from them due to the good price to complete my collection, they were all listed as new.

1) Ironman MK1 head bust was cancelled after some wait without any notification.

2) Ironman MK3 head bust was shipped to me in a beatup box with large holes in it, and the actual bust was so damaged they put DUCT TAPES on it (no i am not kidding )

3) 12" SSC Indiana Jones figure was missing altogether even though the seller marked as shipped. I had to go through amazon to get a refund.

4) 12" SSC Yoda was the only figure without issue, but the box was completely messed up too.

If you look at the feedback they mostly sell dvds, i wouldnt buy anything from them.

Bought four things from Hastings. No issues at all.

1) Cobra Sniper, when they sold him last year for $47.99. No issues.

2) Hot Toys Two Face for $49.99. NO issues.

3) Hot Toys War Machine and Caucasian True Type Advance. No issues.

At that price, you take the chance. I only had one problem with them and that was when they sold the SS Cobra Troopers. I ordered 4 and only got 3. No big deal, got my money back.

:mad: Still mad my order got cancelled.

Back