• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Predator 2 Original

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle71090

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Yup, that's right, I'm back on the market for this awesome Hot Toys figure: The Hot Toys Predator 2 Original (non-battle damaged) Predator.

A few things that I am a little picky about: I ask that all the accessories be included with the figure (no missing parts), and that the box be included with the figure (preferably in good condition).
As for the figure itself: I am looking to buy this figure MINT condition, OR new (if the price isn't too ridiculous like Ebay).
I am much more concerned with the condition of the figure itself rather than the condition of the accessories or the box, so please let me know ahead of time about any loose joints on the figure, and broken parts, or paint that might have rubbed off.

I am looking forward to your offers, just send me a quick PM with your offer and quick details on your figure, and I should get back to you rather quick. (Please be ready to send some pictures to me, if I like your offer).

Thanks for your time, and happy hunting to all you collectors out there!
Thanks,
-Kyle

Came very close to finding one for $415 mint and complete, and another for $290 only the mint figure, but both fell through... that means I'm still looking...

PM me with your deal!

Bump Bump Bump!!!

Back