• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Michael J Fox "Teen Wolf" 1/6 custom made figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beckster24

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all wanting to know if anyone could help me make a 1/6 custom made figure of Michael J Fox's character Scott Howard from Teen Wolf

Prefer him to have full hair and sun glasses, beavers varsity jacket and blue jeans addidas shoes, pretty much how he looks in the original movie

Anyone able to help? I don't have the skills to make the face etc but it would be a dream come true to have one of these made.

There is one selling on ebay but there is no pictures of it so have no idea what it looks like have asked the seller to email me pics but had no response.

There is one here but not liking the face lol https://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2009/04/tw85.html

We could do much better couldn't we??

Its up to you talented people to help me out if you can please....????

Thanks

Beck

Last edited:
The face on the one you posted is amazing. I would kill to have that in my collection.

Hi all wanting to know if anyone could help me make a 1/6 custom made figure of Michael J Fox's character Scott Howard from Teen Wolf

Prefer him to have full hair and sun glasses, beavers varsity jacket and blue jeans addidas shoes, pretty much how he looks in the original movie

Anyone able to help? I don't have the skills to make the face etc but it would be a dream come true to have one of these made.

There is one selling on ebay but there is no pictures of it so have no idea what it looks like have asked the seller to email me pics but had no response.

There is one here but not liking the face lol https://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2009/04/tw85.html

We could do much better couldn't we??

Its up to you talented people to help me out if you can please....????

Thanks

Beck

I had another look at its not bad don't think its available to buy though haven't seen any
Yea, I remember seeing that one a couple years back. I got so excited but then found out it was a custom. goodluck with ur search. I will be interested to see what you come up with.

no luck don't think its available for sale, can't find any others, there is a custom one on for sale on ebay but the guy has no photos so no idea what it looks like he is isn't too fussed selling it seems as he doesn't want to show me what it looks like

Back