• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Hot Toys Mech Test Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot me some pictures and let me know what you're wanting for it? Will start there.

Hey Man: Mech Test is like Brand New, comes complete with Art Box and shipper. Has never been turned on(still has tab in battery terminal).I also have the Hot Toys Sixth Scale Men's Suit (Tony Stark) which is Brand New and comes complete with art box and shipper. If your really serious I took some pics. I wasn't really planning on selling it, but for the right price I guess I can let it go.The lowest I'll let them both go for as a set is $500 shipped: pm me if your still interested with e-mail for pics.

Hey Man: Mech Test is like Brand New, comes complete with Art Box and shipper. Has never been turned on(still has tab in battery terminal).I also have the Hot Toys Sixth Scale Men's Suit (Tony Stark) which is Brand New and comes complete with art box and shipper. If your really serious I took some pics. I wasn't really planning on selling it, but for the right price I guess I can let it go.The lowest I'll let them both go for as a set is $500 shipped: pm me if your still interested with e-mail for pics.

No interest in the men's suit. Hot Toys did a crap job on that item.

So you don't know if the electronics actually work? And the batteries have been in it for over a year and there could easily be a corrosion issue.

Shoot me the pics and the price you're wanting on the mech test set itself. E-mail is noted in the first post.

-M

No interest in the men's suit. Hot Toys did a crap job on that item.

So you don't know if the electronics actually work? And the batteries have been in it for over a year and there could easily be a corrosion issue.

Shoot me the pics and the price you're wanting on the mech test set itself. E-mail is noted in the first post.

Check your Inbox: Pics say it all!! Their is no corrosion,lights still work and still in New Condition:

Back