Who is this character?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRamuk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm not really into SW EU or anything. I really like this SW custom figure and before I search for this figure on evilbay, can anyone tell me who is this character? Is it a Sith witch? Would appreciate your assistance. Thanks.

He is a Sith lord from the video game knights of the old republic 2. I dont remeber his name though.

That's pretty F'n rad! They build him up to be this great Sith Lord in the game and he ends up being a cupcake. Still a great looking character though.

Darth Loki said:
That's pretty F'n rad! They build him up to be this great Sith Lord in the game and he ends up being a cupcake. Still a great looking character though.

I admit, I lost to Nihilus in the first battle I had; but, it was easy to figure out his pattern the second time. His voice creeped me out though. Malak and Sion were much harder character's to beat.

He Does look Rad :chew Im actually hoping SS does do him, Sion and Malek as 12" figures. I don't have the comp games so cant comment on that.:maul

CookieMonster said:
He Does look Rad :chew Im actually hoping SS does do him, Sion and Malek as 12" figures. I don't have the comp games so cant comment on that.:maul

i recommend you give them a try. the first one won many game of the year awards back in 2003. im sure you can get them for the PC fairly inexpensive nowadays.

He's on my list to do up as a custom as he's fairly straight forward. I think that custom has the mask a bit too long and they definitely need wire in the hood of the cloak to get it right - if you look closely at the pics then the mask actually holds a cloth in place that extends from all corners of the hood (yes I have a stack of reference shots after scouring the net :maul ) Under the hooded cloak he seems to have full length robes with an obi style belt sash so he costume seems fairly basic.

I've purchased (but not received) a cloak from a 1/6 clearance sale that I think is ok - now I just need to get some black material of an appropriate weave and learn to sew. And sculpt up that mask :emperor

LordAzrael said:
He's on my list to do up as a custom as he's fairly straight forward. I think that custom has the mask a bit too long and they definitely need wire in the hood of the cloak to get it right - if you look closely at the pics then the mask actually holds a cloth in place that extends from all corners of the hood (yes I have a stack of reference shots after scouring the net :maul ) Under the hooded cloak he seems to have full length robes with an obi style belt sash so he costume seems fairly basic.

I've purchased (but not received) a cloak from a 1/6 clearance sale that I think is ok - now I just need to get some black material of an appropriate weave and learn to sew. And sculpt up that mask :emperor

wow you've done your homework for sure. keep us posted on updates man, i want to see this...(maybe make two so i can buy one from you. :D )

CookieMonster said:
I third that! I'd love to see your custom version Lordazrael :emperor

The biggest holdup is getting bodies - unfortunately I have a very limited selection in Australia - meaning I have to get them from the US - meaning I need to save up and do a bulk order to make it worthwhile cos of shipping........

And sideshow keeps ruining my savings by doing more figures ;)

Back