Wouldn't Sideshow Godzilla Maquettes/statues be nifty?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attom44

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would anyone like to see Sideshow give the big radioactive guy and his friends statue love! I think Sideshow could make a series of these statues and blow the doors off of them! What do you all think???

Re: Sideshow Godzilla Maquettes/statues

Nice thread title. Way to toy with my emotions. :mad:

I'd love to see Sideshow attack the Kaiju klan. I don't think they would though because the market is pretty small for those in the U.S. right now. I'd say it was kind of a niche group to begin with, and the Toho movies have ended again.

Also, there were so many toys and models made of all of it, that they might consider the market pre-saturated.

That said, there is a new American Godzilla coming out in 2012, so it's conceivable they may jump on that.

No such thing as American Godzilla. If Vampirella isn't too niche for Sideshow to take on, then Godzilla isn't either. Dioramas of Godzilla battles would rock a thousand times harder than the Dinosauria line and I would bet someone else's far greater fortune than mine on it without flinching.

Either a Godzilla maquette or an awesome looking diorama of Godzilla battling King Ghidorah or one his other enemies would be something I would definitely buy. :rock

Back