Action Figure Joebizz34's all new 1/6 "The Collector"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, let's try this all again. I decided to start the thread over considering all the different varations I went through to get to the final look of the figure and for other reasons as well.

Here we go.

I was given some really good reference photos of the mask that the Collector wore in the movie so of course I went back and re-tweaked my figure again.

Now the key things I noticed that I did wrong was the length of the mask. After seeing the new pics and going back to look at the movie again, I realized that there is no neck skin showing and the mask goes lower than his shirt. So I fixed that. I also gave the mask that "Flocked" look so it actually has that texture and fabric on the mask. On the article I saw that shows the actual screen used mask, there is a blood stain on his mouth area and on the laces in back. So I added those details. Take a look

DSC_0733.jpg

DSC_0731b.jpg

Here's some low light shots. It's amazing how the lighting and shadows can change the look of the mask. He looks like he is smiling in the first pic.

DSC_0729v.jpg

DSC_0729x.jpg

Here's one last full body pic. The chair behind him kind of makes it look like he is in a padded cell. :lol This background would work great for a Hannibal Lecter custom.

DSC_0736.jpg

Awesome job Mr. Bizz. Definitely my favorite piece you have done. I really like the accuracy in the mask.

I think you're a very under-rated customizer that will only improve over time.

Awesome job Mr. Bizz. Definitely my favorite piece you have done. I really like the accuracy in the mask.

I think you're a very under-rated customizer that will only improve over time.

Thanks Dark. Learning and getting better is all I want to accomplish and focus on being here.

Ron amazing piece there!! Thanks for bringing it into the shop so we could check it out in person. This is as accurate as it gets for a 12" custom Collector figure. Job well done my man looking forward to the future customs you are working on.

Ron amazing piece there!! Thanks for bringing it into the shop so we could check it out in person. This is as accurate as it gets for a 12" custom Collector figure. Job well done my man looking forward to the future customs you are working on.

Thanks man. It is always a pleasure to visit your shop.

Here's some low light shots. It's amazing how the lighting and shadows can change the look of the mask. He looks like he is smiling in the first pic.

DSC_0729v.jpg

DSC_0729x.jpg

These are especially creepy. I love this figure Ron. Great job and it was fun to see your progression on this from beginning to end.

Ok before I put this custom to bed, I wanted to share a few more pics I took of him including some dark shots with one that show off his glowing eyes effect.

DSC_0742.jpg

DSC_0743.jpg

DSC_0744.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

DSC_0747.jpg

Back