• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Sheva Boots & Aldo Raine Pistol Holster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Ben

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for the following items

-Hot Toys Sheva boots. I want to use them for a custom.

!Boidw%29gBWk~$%28KGrHqIH-D!EuW,MjeV5BLn2N6IV4!~~_35.JPG

-Hot Toys Aldo Raine Pistol Holster (Don't need the pistol, just the holster)

!BrL+ECwBGk~$%28KGrHqQOKigEuZyO2DdRBLyr,oT7vw~~_35.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Sheva Boots

Thank you so much for that Meathook. You're an awesome dude. :hi5:

I've procured the Barney Ross belt, so I'm only looking for the Sheva boots at the moment. Bumping again.

Re: Hot Toys Barney Ross Belt, Sheva Boots

might be having those sheva boots made real soon stay tuned they might be more like resident evil 3 jill boots

might be having those sheva boots made real soon stay tuned they might be more like resident evil 3 jill boots

I'll keep my eye out for it. I was actually looking to use the Sheva boots for the Jill Valentine I was going to make with Skiman's custom head.

Sheva boots are rare! Good luck my friend.

i might use those might not get the boots made there on ebay
might have to paint the straps black
243514.jpg

Those look like they might work although I prefer the Sheva ones. Do you know if they're made for male figure, I know there were adventurer boots that looked pretty similar to Sheva's but they were too big.

I should probably add the TNA 12" figure body to my WTB list. I waited too long to pick one up from the store I had in mind.

Those look like they might work although I prefer the Sheva ones. Do you know if they're made for male figure, I know there were adventurer boots that looked pretty similar to Sheva's but they were too big.

I should probably add the TNA 12" figure body to my WTB list. I waited too long to pick one up from the store I had in mind.

those boots i posted are female

Back