A warning to anyone who has bought from Store-Rooms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MateriaHunter

Freaked Out
Reaction score
EDIT: DON'T VISIT THE SITE, GOES TO A SITE THAT MESSES YOUR BROWER UP.

Just a heads up.

A friend has just notified me that apparantly, their "security" has been lapsed.

I've let them know but seems that someone has already gone to town on their website...

Last edited:
omg...........look into category management or manufactuer management..........:horror....WTF?????

Wow... I found myself!!! :(

Thanks for uh... letting everyone else know you can get right in there??

yea those hackers are wrecking havoc on there.............:panic::panic::panic:

lol, Thanks for the heads up as far as it HAPPENING.

It's the 'look you CAN look at everyone's stuff, just click this and go there' that I have a little bit of...apprehension about.

Hmm.. good point.

Edited my post. I've bought from there before as well so a bit apprehensive myself.

Re-directs to 4Chan now... interesting.

Anyways, just (one of) my email(s), name and address on the internetz. No harm can come from that right??? :slap

Last edited:
lused to buy from there all the time. never a problem. l bought some stuff from there last year and got the stuff in the mail 4 days later, that was the fasted shipping l ever had.

WOW.

Store-rooms.com has been hacked by the looks of it. I'm removing the link since what's on the page is extreme to say the least.
Don't visit the site if you're easily offended , in a public place or something similar.

Who gets that message. :google

Yikes , the page has just changed , if you've got kids , don't click that LINK !. :lol

The sites been hacked obviously. :rotfl]

Last edited:
Re: WOW.

I think the OP made it pretty clear what kind of content that link was going to bring up :lol

Back