Morbach's The Dark Knight wall custom project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbach

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay so for a while now I've been wanting to do something special for my TDK figures to make them stand out even more. It took me a while to find inspiration on what to do but thanks to this poster I found it.
the-dark-knight.jpg

So I spent 10 straight hours on the bricks alone and then the painting of the face after the wall was put together. I hope you enjoy. I put alot of time and sweat into this and am thrilled with how this came out. Worth every minute. I made the bricks a little sloppy and left some edges unpainted to really get that weathered look I wanted for the wall.
0626111105.jpg

downsized_0626111525.jpg

downsized_0626111525a.jpg

0626111531.jpg

0626111531a.jpg

0626111532a.jpg

0626112201.jpg

Last edited:
0628111132.jpg

0627110750.jpg

I'm not fully done yet, I plan on getting a metal trashcan and making it light up as if it had a fire in it. Once that's done it'll have the full "ally" look that I'm going for. I'll post updates when the trashcan gets done and show final product pics. For those interested I'm willing to offer these for a short period. PM me for details.

Thanks for viewing. :duff

Last edited:
:clap awesome dedication buddy , very impressive :clap

i did a trash can with a light in it for my Terminator Post Judgment Day Diorama .

For the lighting , use a battery tea flickering tealight , put holes in the barrell to get the look .

Hope this helps

terminatordioramacomplete005.jpg

terminatordioramacomplete006.jpg

terminatordioramacomplete007.jpg

This thang is so legit! great job on it broski :D
Thanks bro! :rock
:clap awesome dedication buddy , very impressive :clap

i did a trash can with a light in it for my Terminator Post Judgment Day Diorama .

For the lighting , use a battery tea flickering tealight , put holes in the barrell to get the look .

Hope this helps

terminatordioramacomplete005.jpg

terminatordioramacomplete006.jpg

terminatordioramacomplete007.jpg

Wow.great looking! Thanks :duff

Finally got pics up with the bats. Okay, my apartment is very dark due to my lack of liking sunlight so sorry for the pics being a little dark or blurry.

100MEDIA95IMAG0020.jpg

100MEDIA95IMAG0022.jpg

100MEDIA95IMAG0021.jpg

100MEDIA95IMAG0013.jpg

That wall really looks awesome! It gives the display a lot more personality and the figures look great with it! Amazing job! :rock :rock :rock

Not liking sunlight, eh? You're not a vampire, are you? :D

That wall really looks awesome! It gives the display a lot more personality and the figures look great with it! Amazing job! :rock :rock :rock

Not liking sunlight, eh? You're not a vampire, are you? :D

:lol no, I'm not. I just have windows in inconvienient places and the sun shines through and wakes me up. So I got blackout curtains :lol

Back