Err, a little help here re HT's new releases..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueworld

Super Freak
Reaction score
As I have the memory of a Gnat these days can anyone remind me when we're likely to see any newly released HT truetypes hitting the market?

Is it around July August that they normally start to appear or am I getting that confused with something else?

As I have the memory of a Gnat these days can anyone remind me when we're likely to see any newly released HT truetypes hitting the market?

Is it around July August that they normally start to appear or am I getting that confused with something else?

They just released a new Narrow Shouldered TrueType with the Schofield head. Not sure about the TTAs, but given how well they sold, I wouldn't be surprised to see round 2 with new sculpts on the heads.

TTM 18, narrow shoulder will be released in July/August, at least in Asia.

TTM 18, with Schofield head, is not released yet.

Thanks for answering guys. :)

So no news on any TT advanced then? I mean How far in advance does HT publicize new editions to their TT line?

Thanks for answering guys. :)

So no news on any TT advanced then? I mean How far in advance does HT publicize new editions to their TT line?

We might hear something this month with SDCC or one of the Asian cons coming up. :huh

Wookster usually hears stuff before the rest of us and he's pretty good about posting it here. So just keep an eye on the GC boards.

Everything they've announced over the last year will be released in the 2nd week of August :)

Back