Loontentoys out of HK...comments?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spindrift

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thinking of bidding on some HT stuff from them- great feedback but wanted to check with you Freaks if everything OK with them- packing and delivery time, etc>
Thanks

Bought several items from them, always well packaged and fast delivery, I would definatley recommend them.

Yeah he's OK and his prices sometimes seem to be really good.I never had a problem with him and shipping time was pretty good from what i remember.^_^

Excellent store. And Feng is great to deal with.
I have gotten most of my HT releases from him, with NO problems.

I bought something from him out of ebay, he delivered it, then I notice there was something wrong with the product, I sent it back to him, and he replace the defective item. He's a real professional

ordered from him two times and got nothing wrong to say , excellent service

I have seen him list a few auctions like this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/231071738131?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Seems a bit confusing. Not sure if it's just parts for sale, just the battle damaged figure or the complete set with accessories. Anyone got input on this?

Contacted him asking that very question and his answers are always general and short. All that's in picture he says. Well there is a pic of the complete set with all accessories, a pic of the battle damaged version, a pic of the clean version. So what the hell is the auction actually for!!!!

Last edited:
I've placed pre-order at loontentoys, and never received the item when it released. In 6 months, I was trying to contact the owner but never received any answer neither.
Lost huge money for nothing.

He was great for me.

I got a dx Batman with melted abs in fact it was a mess. He was great about it and had to fight with Hottoys get get me a replacement. Took time but he got me a replacement body and this was well after I could raise a claim as it was an early preorder.

I got my 1/4 scale bats, he came through and always replied to emails,I would have prefered a bit more proactiveness on his part.

Back