PDA

View Full Version : Kurgan wanted....modern version...

DarkArtist81
06-10-2006, 09:01 AM
I missed this when it released and now I regret it... So if anyone has one and wants to sell/trade it... Talk to me...

I'm having the worse time finding one on ebay or anywhere else... :monkey2

galactiboy
06-10-2006, 01:10 PM
I'm surprised Crusader? I'll definitely keep my eyes open!

DannieDarKo
06-10-2006, 03:53 PM
I'll keep my eyes open too comrades.

Shai
06-10-2006, 04:56 PM
So do I, crusader !!!!

JSA
06-10-2006, 05:30 PM
DA - PM sent.

JS :)

King Darkness
06-10-2006, 06:45 PM
I fell bad...I'am the only Crusader that didnt post here....Looks JS might have one for you, but I will definitely keep an eye Josh.

DarkArtist81
06-11-2006, 07:44 AM
Thanks guys for supporting this lame-o crusader... such as I was not smart enough to get this sucker at retail when he came out. :monkey4

I appreciate the help and I'm currently seeing if I can even swing this deal with JS... I am pretty broke. :lol

hairlesswookiee
06-11-2006, 08:07 AM
good luck Josh... im thinking about buying this guy too. i saw a connor/ duncan combo on eby for $50 BIN. thinking about jumping on them. then i'll just need a kurgan.

DarthRamuk
06-11-2006, 10:45 AM
I won a Modern Kurgan figure from Sideshow. You want it? Just pay for the shipping.....

DannieDarKo
06-11-2006, 10:47 AM
Very cool of you Luke! :bow

Hopefully DA sees this in time.

DarthRamuk
06-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Funny isn't it? A Modern Kurgan figure in the hands of a Palpatine Crusader......:lol j/k!

Badism
06-11-2006, 02:22 PM
I won a Modern Kurgan figure from Sideshow. You want it? Just pay for the shipping.....

If he already made a deal for one, would you be willing to sell yours to me? :D

DarkArtist81
06-11-2006, 02:43 PM

PM SENT!!!!

You are the best ever man!!! :chew :chew :chew

Badism
06-11-2006, 02:45 PM
PM SENT!!!!

You are the best ever man!!! :chew :chew :chew

Awsome, man. Congratz. :D

DarkArtist81
06-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Awsome, man. Congratz. :D

Thanks dude... JS sent me a PM for a deal, but the price was out of my range.. I'll drop your name if you want me to.... he just might be willing to make a deal.

Badism
06-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks dude... JS sent me a PM for a deal, but the price was out of my range.. I'll drop your name if you want me to.... he just might be willing to make a deal.

Hmmm, if it was out of your range, then it's probably out of mine (right now anyway) He was looking for Ebay prices, eh?

Thanks though. :chew

DarkArtist81
06-11-2006, 03:28 PM
Hmmm, if it was out of your range, then it's probably out of mine (right now anyway) He was looking for Ebay prices, eh?

Thanks though. :chew

Yeah... and it was the exclusive so I can kinda understand... But I really wasn't all too set on getting the severed head anyways.. I have a bunch already :devil

I mean... no I don't.... :D

Badism
06-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Yeah... and it was the exclusive so I can kinda understand... But I really wasn't all too set on getting the severed head anyways.. I have a bunch already :devil

I mean... no I don't.... :D

Hehe, your secret is safe with me... :monkey5

JSA
06-11-2006, 06:30 PM
Congrats DA! I'm glad you got a GREAT deal there!

Sorry I couldn't help better on this item for you.
I just sent you a PM with a better offer, before I checked
up on this thread, so I'll offer the same thing here for any
other boardmember if they want.

NIB Kurgan Exclusive 12" Figure - $125 shipped in the US
if you pay via money order, cashier's check, or personal check.

Sorry I can't do better, but I've got a Predator Maquette on
the way and I'm trying to do all I can to pay for that sucker. :google

Congrats again DA! I'm glad that worked out for you!

DarkArtist81
06-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Thanks to you Jim... You are super cool to offer this, and I'm sure someone will jump on it! Kurgan IS the man afterall.... (even with a not so Clancy Brown likeness..)

As for me... I can't wait!! :chew :chew :chew

galactiboy
06-11-2006, 08:29 PM
As for me... I can't wait!! :chew :chew :chew

You'll like it man, for all the bashing it got its still a damn cool figure. And it keeps the heart warm as we wait for the inevitable Medieval Kurgan... oh snap! Did I just hijack a thread :monkey3

JSA
06-11-2006, 08:34 PM
Thanks and congrats again DA. :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

If nobody here wants my Kurgan for $125, I'll likely end up
listing him on Ebay starting at .01 with no reserve, so he
still may end up being a good deal for somebody, but it'd just
end up whereever the market decides the price should be.

Damn Predator Exc. AND Gen. Grievous Exc. are killin' me! :google

JS :monkey5

DarthRamuk
06-12-2006, 08:54 AM
Sorry JS. I didn't mean to spoil your deal. Just trying to help....

JSA
06-12-2006, 11:38 AM
No problem at all DR! :chew

I'm just glad DA got a great deal on the Kurgan he wanted
and that was GREAT of you to help him out like that. Kudos!

Mine'll go to a good home soon one way or the other.

DarkArtist81
06-12-2006, 02:00 PM
You guys are BOTH super cool in my book for coming to a fellow freaks aid when he doubted his abilities to acquire one of his grails... You are heroes forever in my mind. :D

Ironman1188
06-14-2006, 02:37 PM
Damn. Wish I had seen this thread earlier DA81. I'd have parted with mine for almost no $ at all. Gotta read the whole forum more often. :(

DarkArtist81
06-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Damn. Wish I had seen this thread earlier DA81. I'd have parted with mine for almost no $ at all. Gotta read the whole forum more often. :(

Thanks Ironman!! I actually might be willing to take it off your hands anyway if you want to let him go...

I want an extra to try out some custom work... :naughty

Ironman1188
06-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Thanks Ironman!! I actually might be willing to take it off your hands anyway if you want to let him go...

I want an extra to try out some custom work... :naughty

email me.
:maul

Mookeylama
06-14-2006, 08:42 PM
hey i've been looking for a Kurgan for ages. i'm wanting to do a custom Ramirez too. anyway Ironman, if u decide to sell, i'd love a shot at it. thanks:monkey5

Mookeylama
06-15-2006, 07:17 PM
aw come on DA. u already had someone sell u a Kurgan for just the shipping cost. share the luv bro!

DarkArtist81
06-15-2006, 07:46 PM
aw come on DA. u already had someone sell u a Kurgan for just the shipping cost. share the luv bro!

I'm sorry Mookeylama... If I would've known prior, I would have let it go no problem! At least JS still has one listed on Ebay that I have been outbid on!..

:D

Mookeylama
06-15-2006, 07:53 PM
well tell Ironman that ur gonna let me have it. he hasn't shipped it yet, and unless u paid w/ Paypal he hasn't recieved payment yet. even if u paid w/ PP he can refund for free! remember how it felt when someone hooked u up w/ a cheap Kurgan? well here's ur chance to fulfill the karmic cycle and return the blessing. bring balance to the universe! :D

galactiboy
06-15-2006, 09:26 PM
A Kurgan show's no pity!!! Anyway, he's gotta make a custom Medieval Kurgan for our glorious Crusade. The needs of the many outweight that of the few, etc. ect...

Mookeylama
06-15-2006, 10:06 PM
tru dat! i'd love to see an Origins Kurg so good luck on him. i'm planning to do a Custom Origins Kurgan too but i'm gonna use a 14" Jason body (got him boxed for about $15 on ebay) and the Frontline Kurgan sculpt (or possibly a different one). no sense wasting the normal Kugan's clothes.:D

lcummins
06-15-2006, 10:14 PM
tru dat! i'd love to see an Origins Kurg so good luck on him. i'm planning to do a Custom Origins Kurgan too but i'm gonna use a 14" Jason body (got him boxed for about $15 on ebay) and the Frontline Kurgan sculpt (or possibly a different one). no sense wasting the normal Kugan's clothes.:D

A fellow board member has the Exclusive Connor and Kurgan for sale in the Sale section at a very good price. And... there is an interesting little bonus!!! :chew :chew :chew

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9764

Mookeylama
06-15-2006, 10:19 PM
yeah, i saw that. thanks for that but here was my motivator...

I'd have parted with mine for almost no $ at all. :(

as i'm about broke lol.